I took this dip to a party this week and it was a hit! I wanted to do a different take on the classic Mexican 7-Layer Dip.
Here’s how I made this Italian 7-Layer Dip!
2 15-ounce cans of white beans (I used Bush’s Great Northern Beans), drained.
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
3 Tbs. Olive Oil
3 Tbs. Italian Seasoning
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
Salt and Pepper to Taste
7- oz.Pesto Sauce
8 oz. Jar of Roasted Red Peppers, chopped
3 cups of finely shredded Italian Cheese
6 ounces of fresh Basil, chopped
3 Plum Tomatoes
1 Can of Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped. I only used about half a can but you can add as much as you like.
- Take the first 6 ingredients, and combine them together in a blender, and spread this layer at the bottom of the pan.
- Spread a layer of pesto over the bean layer.
- Add 1/2 of the cheese.
- Then add a layer of chopped roasted, red pepper over the top with the second layer of cheese.
- Then add the chopped basil.
- Add the chopped roma tomatoes.
- And the final step is a layer of artichoke hearts and a fine layer of cheese.
This is a yummy dip — serve it with sliced baguette bread or crackers. It so yummy!!
This recipe was inspired by Jinxy Knows Best.
what’s YOUR favorite party food??
Let me know in the comments!!
Have a Delicious Day!