Great Ideas — 20 Home DIY Ideas!!

There’s something about this time of year that makes me want to make our home even more beautiful

(and organized!)

I was so inspired by this week’s projects: tons of great ideas.

Check out these 20 amazing home DIY projects.

Ruffled Burlap Table Runner @ Liz Marie Blog

Household Command Center @ Pure of Faith

Thrifted Firewood Rack @ Love, Pomegranate House

DIY Popsicle Sunburst Mirror @ The Happier Homemaker

Teen Room Reveal @ Remodelando la Casa

Kitchen Cabinet Organization @ Joyful Homemaking

And enter to win the CHA Surprise Box I’m creating especially for one of you –

all you have to do is leave a comment on this week’s Weekend Wrap Up Party!!

* * * * *

And if you need some Silhouette supplies, now’s the time to act:

Have a lovely Sunday!!

Comments

1. Such awesome inspirations. thanks for the ideas! lovely :D

2. I am feeling the need to organize, so I love the jewelry drawer and craft closet. Love your site!

3. So many great ideas! I’m in total home makeover mode, this is great! xo

4. Thank you for featuring my little project! Great round up of some fantastic projects!

5. i like the easy headboard in the room reveal. always looking for bedroom design ideas. thanks.

6. So many fantastic projects on here. Love the creativity. I want a craft closet of my own!

7. Linda Smith says:

Thanks for all the inspiration!

8. That blanket ladder is amazing!

9. shannon schneider says:

I always have those moments of why didn’t I think of that! Love the blanket ladder!

10. thanks for sharing-lots of great ideas i’m checking out now!

11. Just love the DIY blanket ladder!! What a great idea!

12. Love these!

13. Can’t wait to see all fun great stuff from CHA, and hopefully win some! :)

14. Christina Vera says:

So many lovely ideas. Now to find the time.

15. Cynthia Avery says:

Love these projects!

16. Krystal M. says:

Those are all great projects!! I might have to board and batten some rooms now. :)

17. Says the code is invalid at the store. I was trying to buy a roll of heat transfer.I’ll try again tomorrow.

18. Oh my! Thank you so much for including my daughter’s room among such great projects, Jen!

19. Melody G. says:

Wow! Love all the great inspiration!!

20. I love that craft cabinet…

21. Fantastic Roundup Jen! Thank you so much for including my Command Center. xo Jenna

22. Cute projects! Have to go check some of the out right away! =)

23. Candace Hulse says:

I LOVE your site!!!! You always have such amazing ideas!!! And keep me crafting!!! I am so trying to organize my life in many ways!!! You have some fab ideas on here on how I can do that!!! Thank you for sharing your many talents with us!!!

24. oh my goodness!!! thank you so much for the feature on emmy’s craft closet. as i type she is in there crafting away- she made a necklace and bracelet for her friend she is going to play with today. :) thank you so much, jen!

25. What an amazing collection of excellent ideas! Thanks so much for including my brass lamp makeover from the FOLK blog.

26. So many great ideas! I’m in love with that kids’ craft closet. Thanks for sharing my dresser :)

27. Now if I can only get all 20 of these FANTASTIC ideas in my home, I would be doing GREAT!! Thank you so much, Jen for sharing The Pear Dish Towel Skirt and iMac cover. Can’t wait to see all the fun stuff you did and saw at CHA!!! :)
    XO
    Angelina

28. Thanks so much for sharing my jewelry drawer organization Jen! Love the craft cabinet – makes me want to organize mine right now!
    Kelly

29. Jen, I love the board & batten by I Should Be Mopping The Floor! I saw that earlier this week and thought she did a great job…AND it wasn’t as expensive as traditional ways. Brilliant! Have a great weekend!

30. Thank you for featuring my nightstand update Jen! I’m honored! XOXO