I know I’ve told you about the Silhouette Cameo. It’s my favorite crafting tool. And I am SO excited to be giving one away to YOU!!! Plus, have you heard about their NEW Designer Edition Software?? It’s fabulous!!
Update — Giveaway Closed.
The winner is Donna @ Epicurean Crafter
Winner chosen via Random.org
There are all kinds of great things you can do with this new software, like:
- Open, manipulate, and cut .svg files
- Rhinestone tools to convert designs into rhinestone templates and create your own rhinestone designs
- Sketch tools to convert designs into several styles of sketchable art
- Creative knife tools to allow you to clip designs using different patterns
- Enhanced eraser set to modify designs with more precision
- Built-in ruler and guide lines for precise alignment and drawing
So if you have an SVG file, you can bring it in and cut it out. So great!!
I made a paper wreath using some of the 3-d images from the Silhouette store. More information on how to make this wreath will be coming up this week!
In the meantime, this may be the best deal on Silhouette this year. Almost $100 off right now. And let me tell you, owning a Silhouette will change your crafting life. I use mine on almost a DAILY basis. And, if you have any questions, just shoot me an email and I would be glad to help you figure out your Silhouette!! So if you are thinking about getting a Silhouette, this is a great deal.
Just enter TATER at checkout for this $269 price. Code ends March 28th.
So tell your friends. This is an awesome deal on something that you will love!!
***Plus, if you already own a Cameo and want to get the Designer Edition software, you can get it for HALF OFF by using the TATER code at checkout.
And I am So excited to be giving one away to YOU!!
Here’s how YOU can win:
- Leave a comment here with why YOU want to win!
for additional entries:
- Comment and/or follow along with the Silhouette blog. You will love the tips and ideas they share there!!
- Follow Silhouette on Pinterest. (if you don’t have a Pinterest account, leave a comment and I will send you an invite)
- Follow TT&J on Pinterest — my newest favorite place to share great ideas!!
- Follow TT&J — don’t miss out on any great ideas.
- Tweet about this giveaway — here’s a sample tweet “Head over to Tatertots & Jello to win a @Silhouetteam Cameo from @jenjentrixie http://bit.ly/qWfwPa “
- Share this giveaway — let me know how you did. The share buttons are at the bottom of the post.
Leave me a comment for each thing you do, so you can get credit.
This is a fast giveaway — it ends on Tuesday, March 27th at midnight. Open to US residents.