I have been loving felt lately.
There is so much you can make with it!!
I made a colorful felt garland to decorate my Family Picture Wall. It was a fast and easy project. You can make a garland to decorate almost any space from a wall or mantel to a doorway or even a window!
Here’s how to make one:
- I used my Big Shot and a die with three circles on it to cut the felt. I folded three layers of the felt to cut more circles at once. But you don’t need a die cut machine to make this project. You can make templates out of cardboard and then cut out the felt circles.
- Once the circles are cut out, fold each one in half and use scissors to make two small cuts. This is where you will string your thread or twine through.
- Find some ribbon or twine and thread it through the two cuts in each of the circles. Start at the back of each circle, pull through the front and through the back of each.
- Then hang up your garland!
You can make garlands in any shape for any occasion – the sky’s the limit!!!
Here are a few of my favorite Felt Garland Ideas:
1. Felt Ruffle Garland — This Blessed Life
2. Felt Leaf Garland — A Beautiful Mess
3. Twisted Candy Cane Garland — Reasons to Breathe
4. Felt bat Garland — Alexandra Hedin Design
5. Stitched Leaves Garland — Maureen Cracknell Handmade
6. Felted Ball Garland — Small Bird
7. Felt Flower Garland — Wise Craft
8. Felt Heart Garland — A Lady’s Finding
Have fun creating a fast and easy garland for YOUR home!!
PS — Are you thinking about throwing a Halloween Party this year? Or making some extra special classroom favors? I am sharing 13 of my favorite Spooky Favor Ideas at The New Home Ec. And they don’t have to involve candy – check them out
And…. It’s Friday!! Time to show off YOUR ideas!!! Come link up your ideas tonight at the Weekend Wrap Up Party. I love seeing all of the inspirational projects and featuring you!! The party starts at 6 pm MST. I hope to see you there!!
This post sponsored by PurseBling: