Great Ideas — Fourth of July Food!! {2}

WOW – there are so many awesome ideas linked up!!
So inspiring!!!
One lucky reader will will this Teresa Collins Stampmaker {$169 value) from
A fabulous machine that lets YOU create your own stamps!!

You can even use the stamps to create unique jewelry!!
Have a Super Saturday!!
PSAnother Great Ideas feature post is coming up tonight!!

Comments

1. Hi Jen, is there any way you can change the link to my cupcakes in a jar to my new domain name? http://www.remarkablehome.net I’d really appreciate it! I am trying to track down some of the links to my old domain name and ask them to be changed to help google find my blog again. Things have gone downhill since I changed domains:(

2. Stephanie says:

Thanks so much for featuring my oreo truffles! All of these idea look so cute and yummy!!

-Stephanie

3. craftytexasgirls says:

Thanks for choosing my cheesecake! I love your pics- I need to get in the kitchen now :)

Happy Fourth of July-
    Crafty Texas Girls

4. TidyMom says:

so many yummy treats!!!

Thanks for all you do Jen!!! Have a GREAT holiday weekend!

5. Mills Design Co. says:

These look great! I can't wait to get started!

6. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love says:

Thank you so much for featuring my Strawberry Shortbread Trifle! I love all the other yummy desserts too :)

7. Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper says:

Thank you so much for featuring my Patriotic Crunch!

8. Creepy Glowbugg says:

Awesome collection of holiday color and vibe! I am all over those white chocolate dipped strawberries! Brilliant! TFS!

9. angie @ the cellar door stories says:

YUM! everything looks sooo good.

thanks for including my patriotic breakfast :)

10. All Boys and Me says:

So glad I found your blog! Wonderful ideas all in one place. Now I need to get busy :o)

11. Kelli- AdventurezInChild'Rearing says:

awesome- i'm not sure where to start!!!

12. That all looks to good to eat!

13. thank you for featuring me! I love seeing all these wonderful ideas for the 4th!

14. Kadbury says:

Thanks for showcasing all those yummy ideas! I would love to make some of those for the Forth, but I would probably end up eating most of them before I could actually serve them… ; )

~Kristin

15. So many cute and tasty-looking ideas! I wish I were invited to their 4th of July BBQs :-)

16. Yay! So fun to see my patriotic star cupcakes included. Thank you!

17. Ooh, these food ideas are awesome! I just love all of them~ they are amazingly creative! Love all of that red, white and blue going on here! :) Thanks for sharing these features!

I hope you have a great fourth of July! :)

Blessings,
    Jenni

18. Lindsay says:

What crafty ladies. Thanks for sharing Jen!

19. Lindsay @ Artsy-Fartsy Mama says:

Thanks for sharing all the great ideas, and especially thanks for including my s'more stars! :) Have a fun weekend!

20. bridget {bake at 350} says:

Do I have enough time to make ALL of those by Monday?!? I want to…cute stuff!!!

21. Wow, lots of great ideas to help celebrate July 4th. thanks for all the ideas. I may make cup cakes in a cake cone with white buttercream icing and red and blue sprinkles. YUM. joanvanc@gmail.com

1. […] Red White and Blue Candy Apples […]