Great Ideas — DIY Inspiration {9}

Stencil a Chevron Curtain @ Nest Full of Posies
Beautiful Bench Transformation @ Just a Girl
 This China Cabinet Redo is so refreshing @ Natty by Design

Transform a coffee table into a Fabulous Bench @Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss

Yellow and Grey bathroom @ K and K company.
 Gorgeous Guest Room redo @ Sew Dang Cute
 Mid Century desk transformation @ Primitive & Proper
 Create a Colorful Pennant Nursery @ The Audzipan Anthology
Make a No Sew Pennant Banner @ Whimsy Lane
Amazing Kitchen Cabinet decoration @ Addicted 2 Decorating
Turn an old light fixture from frames @ The Sunset Lane
Find out how to make this fun Painted Rusty Cans @ Homework
There are so many fun Summer ideas AND tons of other great ideas too!!
Come check them out and link up YOUR great ideas and enter to win a Keep Calm pillow and ANY ring from Little Miss Momma!!

Have a Happy Sunday!!

PS Another Great Ideas post is coming up soon!!

Comments

1. Camille Davis says:

I love the china cabinet!

2. Thank you so much for featuring my summer mantel Jen!! I really appreciate it!!

3. Lauren {whimsy lane} says:

Thank you so much for featuring my no-sew fabric banner! What an honor!

4. Susan @ Busy Home Adventures says:

I love this collection! Thanks for sharing all of these cool ideas.

5. So many great ideas! Thank you Jen!

6. Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy says:

I am so so so honored to be among these talented projects! Thank you for featuring my gossip bench! I have to say I think Chris said it really really well and I have to agree—my heart skips a beat whenever I see one of my projects on your blog! Thank you for making my night!
    Jaime

7. My heart skips a beat whenever I see one of my pictures on your blog, Jen! Thanks so much for the highlight!

8. Audrey @ the audzipan anthology says:

Thanks for featuring my pennant nursery! My link's not working either, so here's the right one: http://audzipandesign.blogspot.com/2011/07/pennant-nursery.html
    Thanks again! :) Always such great inspiration on your blog.

9. Carolyn says:

Thanks so much for featuring my cans. So many beautiful projects featured – wow!

I love that chicken wire chandelier! I wish I would have seen it last week before I started working on my own chandelier creation:) Those curtains in the first pictures are amazing too!

11. Anthony from CharismaticKid says:

I like your mixture of OLD with NEW. Character mixed with style.

12. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper says:

thank you so much for featuring my mid century dresser! i am off to check out all the other awesome projects!

13. nest of posies says:

holy cow~

so much fun color on this post & the last one. spring/summer brings out our favorite bright colors!

thanks so much for highlighting the curtain, jen. you are the best. hope you are getting some rest.

thanks again!
    kellie

14. Jennifer says:

Jen, thanks so much for featuring my dining room! Hope you had a great weekend!
    Jen

15. The Miller Five says:

Awesome inspiration! I am dying to pick up an old dresser and paint it a funky color, but my family is so not going for it! I think I will just do it and surprise them. I'll bet they'd love it! I'm dying over the guest bedroom by Sew Dang Cute. Amazing!

16. Sarah, Three Boys says:

Thanks so much for the feature! I love all of your pics. SO great!

17. Jen-CraftOManiac says:

Great features, love them. winks-jen

18. Kim @ keller-creative says:

Thank you for featuring my bar cart!

19. LOVE all the projects! Thanks for featuring my coffee table bench. My link's not acting right either… here it is in case someone wants it:

20. Julie {BuildSewReap} says:

Great inspiration!!!

The nursery reveal link isn't working right, here it is: http://mekhart.blogspot.com/2011/07/nursery-room-tour.html

I didn't check all the others – I'm taking a break from prepping our nursery. :)

21. Always such beautiful features. :)

22. Ali Grace@Ali Grace Fashions and Trends says:

BEAUTIFUL!

23. Jacqueline says:

Thank you so much for featuring my blue buffet! You made my day!