Great Ideas — DIY Inspiration {8}

The Weekend Wrap Up Party is still going strong —
One lucky reader will will this Teresa Collins Stampmaker {$169 value) from
A fabulous machine that lets YOU create your own stamps!!

You can even use the stamps to create unique jewelry!!
Have a wonderful and safe Fourth!!

Comments

1. I love the chalkboard speech bubble and the single large letter monogram! kids wall decals

2. Brooke Horton says:

I was just curious, with the old door table top project what paint did you use and what color? I simply love them! Thanks

3. Just stopped by for the first time and I'm enamored with all the creativity! I hope I can manage to do some of this myself!
    Biz

4. Oh, I love that table made from an old door and saw horses! So cute!!!

5. Laura Beth says:

OH MY GOODNESS! I've been out of town all week & had such a wonderful surprise in store. Thanks so much for showing off my kitchen updo! I'm beside myself. Your site has been such amazing inspiration to me as I get my little blog going…thanks again!

6. BKWilliams says:

Love the table made out of the door!

7. Jen,
    Thanks so much for posting my ottoman! We just got back into town and it was a freakin-fantastic surprise! The best part is that I love your other choices and it blows me away to be nestled in amongst them. I pinned at least 5!
    Thanks again!.
    Becca

from Gardners to Bergers

8. Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage says:

Thanks so much for the link Jen! :)

9. howtonestforless says:

THANK YOU for featuring my stenciled bedroom wall! Love your website :) All your projects are so inspiring!!

Erin @ How to Nest for Less

10. Elizabeth says:

I simply love the north/south compass on the Honey and Maple sideboard. Thank you, such pretty things from Elizabeth at http://thedotdotblog.blogspot.com/

11. Ali @ Honey and Maple Syrup says:

Wow, thanks for the feature! I was just coming to check out the projects and wasn't even expecting that!

12. Thnak for featured my table Jen! I am excited to see you featured me – I feel honored! Thanks again!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

13. Donna, The Decorated House says:

Hey Jen~
    You found some fun things & blogs that are new to me. Must go check them out.
    Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!

14. Hi Jen! Thanks so much for featuring my chair. all of the projects featured are so inspiring. wishing you and your family a happy 4th!

15. Michelle L. says:

I am so inspired! Happy 4th to you!

16. Vivienne @ the V Spot says:

Jen! That aqua and red door table dropped my jaw onto the floor! Oh MY! Gorgeous. Thanks for featuring my starfish! I think I might have just pinned about everything on the page!

17. Jessica says:

Goodness!! I feel SO honored to be mentioned this week!!! Thank YOU so much. All these creative projects are so inspiring– maybe I *can* tackle stencils in the near future!!

18. Kristina says:

That cabinet with the birds on it is completely wonderful!

19. Bellenza Wedding Bistro says:

Love all the graphic detailing on the furniture pieces…it really updates the look!

20. SewLindaAnn says:

That is the kind of post I save and keep going back to so I don't miss anything. Full of wonderful, inspiring ideas and beautiful work! Thanks for doing this.

21. Hey Jen! Thanks for showing our bathroom :) Hope you and your family have a wonderful 4th!

22. Hi Jen! Thanks for the feature, I love to see what you're up to..wishing you a safe and happy 4th!