Great Ideas — Fourth of July {Red, White & Blue}

There are more Fourth of July ideas at the Weekend Wrap Up Party AND tons of other great ideas!!!
Come over and be inspired.
 We would love to see YOUR ideas too!!
Link up and you can win a Personalized Family Canvas {$129 value} from

Have a wonderful day!!
xoxox

Comments

1. Susan @ Busy Home Adventures says:

Thank you so much for featuring my nautical monograms! I feel so honored!

It's a great collection! So many beautiful red white and blue things!

2. These look so delicious!! I am your new follower! I will definitely be trying some of your recipes.. :) Also if you want to check out my blog it is For-The-Love-Of.blogspot.com I am new to this, but I am excited to share recipes, crafts, and make-up. If you would want to follow also that would be wonderful!!

3. Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made says:

Thanks SO much for featuring my Old Glory Flag Book! I am a Tater Tots & Jello Junkie — thanks for such a great site with so many ideas from so many amazing, creative people!

4. Jen-CraftOManiac says:

I love summer and red white and blue! Hope your weekend was as wonderful as you are! xo jen

5. Madigan at madiganmade says:

Thanks for the feature, Jen! (love those striped curtains, too)

6. telisa@sugartotdesigns says:

thanks for the feature jen!! i always love the inspiration from your blog!

7. So fun! I love red, white and blue! Thanks for featuring my printables!

8. I love the banner — soo cute! Great ideas for such a fun holiday — thanks for sharing! Have a great week!

9. Michelle Paige says:

How fun and exciting to have my little pails featured in your line up! I'm honored, thanks!

10. trooppetrie says:

I love all things red white and blue. I have it all over my livingroom

11. Dixie Mom says:

Really fun ideas!!

12. So many ideas I'll be hijacking! :)

13. AH! Thanks Jen for featuring me!! :) It made my day!

14. I was so shocked to see my cake featured! THANKS so much! You made my day! :)

I am in love with your link up parties and always find so many good ideas and inspiration. Thanks for hosting!

15. Mindie Hilton says:

Oh wow thanks for featuring my necklace. I love your blog and link up party. I just wanted to invite you to join mine, if you do link up at places.

I have a new PMS Party Mindie Style link up that will start next friday and run through the weekend and any link goes. Thanks again, I am going to share my feature on facebook!

16. Stacy @ She's {kinda} Crafty says:

Thanks for including my vinyl decal tutorial!! Have a wonderful day!

17. Krystal says:

Yay! Thanks so much for including my uncle Sam in your line up! Such fun projects.

18. {april kennedy} says:

Thanks Jen for including my starbursts! What a fun surprise that was. Thank you sweet girl!

19. Keri @ Pressed Down, Shaken Together says:

Oh, wow – a BIG thanks for featuring my red/white/blue Last Name Street Sign – great way to end a crafty week. Monday doesn't seem quite so bad!

Keri
    shakentogether.blogspot.om

20. (un)Deniably Domestic says:

So inspirational!!! ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

The Heart in Hand Project

21. V. Furnas says:

So many fun and funky ideas. Thanks for sharing.

22. 1 Funky Woman says:

Love all of these! So love that striped skirt! Can't wait to go and read how to make them!

Megan

23. Shirley says:

Wow! So many fabulous ideas!