Great Ideas – DIY Inspiration {2}

I adore this Quatrefoil Luminary @ Under The Table and Dreaming
Beautiful Magnetic Chalkboard @ Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss
 This Embroidery Hoop Art makes me happy @ Flamingo Toes
I’m loving this Restoration-inspired Pillow @ The Country Chic Cottage
Amazing Chair Transformation @ Organizing Made Fun
Wonderfully Ruffly Duvet @ Being Brook
Such a sweet idea — Make a Birthday Countdown Calendar from Tiffany @ Lemon Tree Creations
What a Lovely Grey Dresser @ Primitive & Proper
make window valance
Great tutorial on how to make a Gorgeous Wood Window Valence @ I Heart Naptime
Beautiful Board & Batten @ Greenbrae Cottage

And more beautiful Board & Batten @ Lovely Crafty Home
Find out how to make PB-inspired Wire Baskets @ Attempting Aloha
Find out how to make DIY Crates @ Faded Country
This Happy Square Wreath makes me smile @ Loving Life in Full Bloom
 It’s amazing what paint will do @ Delightful Order
Everything about this vignette is amazing @ Liz Marie
And this Blue and Red Office Transformation is so pretty @ Budget Wise Home
Great idea — Make a DIY Chalkboard Wall @ SAS Interiors
I am loving this Kitchen Redo — check out the DIY Pantry @ Beach Cottage in the Desert
WOW – every week you guys blow me away with your ideas!!
I had such a great time going through your projects!!
The winner of the $35 to  Fabric is my Bag is:
And, thanks to everyone who entered to win a Photo Makeover from I Heart Faces!!! The winners will be announced at I Heart Faces in the morning (2.18)!

1. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper says:

thank you so much for featuring my dresser amongst all these fab projects!!! i am seriously in awe and drooling over brooke's duvet. swoon.

2. Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com says:

Jen thanks so much for featuring my Embroidery Hoop Art! It is such a treat to be featured by you!!! :)

3. Heather@The Black's Best says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for featuring my drum pendant light. Completely flattered here! I love linking up my projects and looking through all of the great inspiration your blog provides!

4. Jenna @ SAS Interiors - Simple. Affordable. Stylish. says:

Thanks so much Jen for featuring my Chalkboard Wall ~ so sweet of you! I love linking up my projects to Tatertots and Jello!!!

Have a fabulous weekend;)
    ~Jenna, SAS Interiors

5. fabulous transformations! i've made several in my home recently since our flood! would love for you to hop over and check them out! 😉

6. {molly beth} says:

love the ruffled bedding !

visit me over at :

7. christini yogini says:

8. Love it all!

Once again you picked out such wonderful projects to share. I love to see them even if I'm not going to be making them.

10. Thanks for featuring my darling chair! It was so much fun!!

Becky B.
    Organizing Made Fun

11. Emily@SENSELESSsophistication says:

Thank you so much for featuring my hallway re-do, Jen! You are seriously the best!!! I love all the projects—amazing post!

12. Emily@TheWickerHouse says:

Thank you for adding my little drawer makeover to your post…..I was wondering how I got a bunch of new followers over night. I'm off to check out the other projects.

This is another one of those posts that I have to leave open all day b/c of all the great ideas. Each time I get a free minute or two, I have to stop and peruse. 😉

14. feltsocute says:

Thanks so much for featuring my monogrammed lamps ~ what great company to be in! :)

15. Blossom Basket says:

I just found your blog this week.. i LOVE it!
    shannon @http://thebusybumblebee.blogspot.com/

16. Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage says:

Thanks so much for the feature Jenn!! :)

17. I love the kitchen and crate projects. Great ideas.

18. Traci@ Beneath My Heart says:

Lots of great inspiration in this post! Thanks for sharing. :)

19. the7daggetts says:

Hi Jen! Thanks so much for featuring our little kitchen redo!
    I smile every time I see my "new" kitchen.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

20. jennykate77 says:

SO many great DIYs, Jen!!! Thanks for the links! I'm going to check them out.

I really love that ruffled bedspread!! I think that's what I want for my new bedroom.

I also REALLY love that chalkboard wall…it's so cool. Isaiah would love it, but I worry about the chalk dust mess. Hmmmmm.

Hope you have a fabulous Friday!!!

21. luved the beach kitchen