Great Ideas — Valentine’s Day Printables!!

Peptogirl Valentines
[vcardowl.jpg]

These are just a few of the great Valentine Printables around blogland!! So fun!!
And speaking of Valentine’s Day — I am guest posting over on Sugar and Dots today. It’s Kimmie’s one year Blogoversary!!  I’m sharing some homemade Valentine jewelry that you can make!!
And — if you follow Tatertots and Jello on Facebook, you know that I’ve been working on a huge new project!! I finished it yesterday and can’t wait to show it to you this coming week!!!!!!! Eeeek!!

Comments

1. sweet-n-salty girl says:

Thanks for featuring my Valentines! There are some super-cute downloads. I especially love the button earring cards!

2. These are adorable ideas. Maybe it's time to whip out my valentine card stash!

3. Many aliases says:

Hi, I linked to this post on my blog. Thanks for sharing. :)
    I just saw the link to this post option. I probably should have used that. I'm going to go check it out. Thanks again, Sam

4. Thanks so much for featuring my printable! I absolutely adore your blog so it's an honor to be included in the roundup :)

5. Hi,
    I love your Valentine Burlap heart wall hanging and would love to buy one. Is this possible? You are so very creative and have wonderful projects. Peggy pr@neo.rr.com

6. Jen@eighteen25 says:

thanks so much jen for sharing our subway art!!

can't wait to see what you did with the board…..
    jen

7. Very cute! I'm doing the same thing on my blog. I have free downloadable Valentine's cards for the kiddos!

8. Mandy Coffey says:

Thanks for listing these! I featured this post on my blog today smallfineprint.blogspot.com

Mandy

9. I'm using three! Thanks so much!

10. Love these!! I'm totally having my kids use some of these for school!!

11. Katherine ( Katie) Corrigan says:

soo cute! Hugs!

Hey, Jen! Just wanted to let you know I featured this post today. It had too many good ideas to pass by. ;)

13. LOVE LOVE LOVE all these ideas! Thanks Jen!

14. Oh goodness, so many fantastic Valentine's to choose from!! I think I'll have the kidlets choose from these for their Valentine's for each other. :>:>

15. theUngourmet says:

These are all darling!
    My daughter is crazy for owls.
    I am loving Amy's Owl Valentine! Happy Friday to you! ;)

16. So cute Jen! Thanks for sharing.

17. Such a great round up of all the cute printables in blogland right now!! Thanks for sharing and thanks for featuring mine :)

18. Now I'm motivated to think ahead, and get creative this year! I always let Valentine's Day sneak up on me, and we don't have time to put something really cute together! Thanks! :)

19. Wow these are such adorable printables. How in the world do you have time to get around to all of these. You are one busy lady.

20. Shelly {makingthemomentmatter} says:

These are too cute! Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful sites!

21. Isabella's Mommy.... says:

Really cute & great ideas!!

22. lyndsey | paper girl says:

great roundup! i have a few more valentines printables featured on my blog too: http://the-stationery-place.blogspot.com/search/label/v-day

we're also doing a handmade valentine swap if you'd like to participate! :)

23. Mique (as in Mickey) says:

Thank you soooo much Jen for featuring my "Cute as a button" cards. Mwuah! xo, Mique

24. Martha Carolyn says:

Thank you for these!

25. Makeup By LisaMarie says:

Wow so many cute printables!! I love your blog so much!! I mad my first subway art for Valentine's!!

26. Real Life Reslers says:

I love them all!! I especially like Keep Calm and Love On

27. Wow. Thanks so much for finding those for us :)
    I just downloaded the owl cards for my sweet 8 year old's class.
    I'm attaching it to a cake pop.

Major eye candy!! Thanks for sharing all those neat links.

PS. I love your boots. ;)

29. Dixie Mom says:

Thanks for sharing these!

30. Sheri @ Make It POP! says:

I LOVE Valentine's Day! Thanks so much for these!
    Sheri

31. The White Farmhouse says:

Well look at you you little cutie patootie! Why can't I look that good doing projects? Love all the printables. I need to make some little Valentines for preschoolers.

32. LaVonne @ Long Wait says:

Love them all! Thanks for compiling and sharing them with us.

Blessings!

33. Wow! What great project ideas today. My favorites are the buttons and the heart jewelry. Thanks so much for featuring them and I can't wait to see what you're working on.

34. The Soladay Family says:

What great ideas! I already printed of two!

35. These are all so cute! I really love the grade school inspired Valentine's though from style crush :)

36. Lilianna Grace says:

Love these cute printables! Now, which do I chose?

37. Very cute printables and I can't wait to see your project!

38. Kassi @ Truly Lovely says:

I haven't quite jumped on the subway art printable band wagon yet… But I really like these Valintine printables… Maybe it's time to give in!

So many cute printables! I need to pick one and switch out the Christmas one that is still in the frame:)

1. [...] Tatertots and Jello posted their favorites all in one list for easy access! Thank you! Source: tatertotsandjello.com via Mandy on Pinterest This entry was posted in Printables, Valentine's [...]