A couple cool things!

I am writing up tutorials on four projects to share. But in the meantime — I wanted to tell you about a couple cool things!
Do you know TidyMom?? Cheryl is so incredible sweet, sincere and talented!!! She is the go-to person if you need fantastic food ideas!!
Home made pizza rolls
She bakes the most incredible recipes. Check out these Homemade Pizza Rolls!!
And can you believe this beautiful wreath is made out of ornaments from Dollar Tree?? Wow!
 Cheryl is running a really cute series called Holiday Connections,where she asks different bloggers about Christmas at their house. And guess what?? I am her guest today. So fun! Come over and say hi. Cheryl is just the best — you will love her site!!
And one more thing, one of my bloggy BFF’s Shelley from House of Smith’s is running a wonderful deal on GroopDealz today!!
Have you seen Shelley’s vinyl?? It is SO cute!!!

It makes a great Christmas gift for anyone on your list. The deal is for the vinyl. She found the plate at Walmart for $3.97.
If you want one, head on over to GroopDealz, before they are sold out!
PS - a new tutorial coming up in just a bit :)

Comments

1. jennykate77 says:

I love TidyMom's blog! She's great!!

Heading over there now! :)

2. first time here,u have awesome space,.

3. Ali Rockwell says:

Love it ALL!!!

…especially the pizza rolls…

4. Nikki ~ I will follow U Back! says:

Oh you should so link up at my new linky when you have them ready to post!! I can't wait I love your stuff!!

Thanks!! ~ Nikki

5. Hi Jen, I was wondering if you could do a favor for me. I am looking for a craft I saw a few weeks ago and can't find it anywhere. I thought it was on your blog maybe. It was a felt "paper doll" on a shoe box. And she provided all the different patterns for the doll's outfits. If could help me that would be great. My e-mail is emily.tatton@gmail.com Thank you.

6. BigBearswife says:

I LOVE the Wreath and the "Notes" Plate!!

7. You always share some of the best ideas, Jen…from both near and far! I'm off now to meet some new bloggy friends…thanks a million!

8. LOVE the plate message board! we were using our mirrors… silly us — this idea is awesome!!!!

xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

9. JC's Loft says:

WOW would have never guessed that wreaths was made from ornaments from the DT, love it!

Paula

10. Your too sweet!!…….and I LOVE Shelley's project!! she always does to coolest stuff!!

11. House of Smiths says:

Whoo hoo! Thanks Jen! :)
    And I'm DYING that, that wreath is ALL from the dollar store! WOW!

I'm heading over to checkout your guest post :)

Thanks again, sweet girl!
    ~Shelley