20 Party Hat Ideas {New Year’s Eve}

{Cone Party Hats @ Pink Paislee}
NYE party hat
 {Feathered Party Hat @ Not Just a Mommy}
[Marzipan_ring_cake.jpg]
Make a New Year’s Eve Party Hat Cake @ Hip Hostess
New Years Eve Hat Treats @ Family Fun
What are your plans for New Years Eve this year?
Do you prefer to go out or stay in??   We usually stay in and have a family party.
I love having a theme!
I think the theme this year is going to be “tiny”

Comments

1. That Valentine's wreath is my favorite! Your post inspired me to do my own roundup, too!

2. Not Just A Mommy! says:

Oh man, thank you so much for including my feathered hat; what an awesome line-up, I'm off to check out the others!

3. My daughter is getting married after the New Year's countdown so her wedding date will be 1/1/11. Can't wait for the fun, but we will also be more than ready for Jan 2!

4. I adore the hats! Since I am actually a "baby new year" I love to celebrate my birthday with most of the world! Family, good friends, and great food and drink…oh and maybe a few board games, all of which make for a great evening and birthday at midnight! Happy New Year!

5. I'm loving the edible ones! YUM!

6. LaVonne @ Long Wait says:

Great links! I love the Party Hat cake. :)

Happy New Year!!!

7. What cute ideas!! Love these!

8. Fleur de Bee says:

So fun!! We are headed to one of my best friends homes for a sparkly party. We actually have some star crowns I made us quite similar to the Design Sponge ones! (good taste lol!) I am sure I will be partied out by 10 but we are all low key and enjoy just hanging out! I think a tiny theme is great….however that is played out lol?! You're so cute Jen!!

9. Absolutely fabulous post! Love this!

10. These are all so great!! I love them, might make some to use for my daughters b-day party, the ruffled ones anyway!

Thanks for all the great ideas and inspiration!

Kate

11. bridget {bake at 350} says:

Oh, you are so sweet! Thank you for including my cookies!

Happy New Year, my friend!

12. whipperberry.com says:

How fun!!

Kisses
    Heather from WhipperBerry

13. Black and White {Side by Side} says:

Such a fun post!!! I posted my favorite from your collection(the glittered star crown) and linked back to you :)

14. Ever since I was a little girl I remember my Mom making ice cream sundaes with homemade fudge sauce. So now as a Mom I do the same…I even made it when I was at college for my roommates. It is yummy!! And it means New Years for us! (: It is simple and cheap and lots of fun!
    -Shannon

15. There are so many cute hats!!! I never really thought about making them, but since my husbands family is BIG on taking silly pictures I will this year.

16. These are awesome! I can't believe people go to so much trouble to make these party hats!

17. Nikki ~ I will follow U Back! says:
  18. wow, they are all very cool ideas!
    we like to stay in, have a few of our neighbors over and play Wii bowling.

19. very merry vintage style says:

those party hat cookies are sweet! have a happy new year!

Fabulous ideas to check out. Is it weird that I most enjoyed the food related ones? ;)

Since having children, we stay in. For the past couple of years we've not done a thing, but this year I'm excited that my sister and brother-in-law will come over with their baby since they're in town. :) Maybe some board games and pie???

21. i LOVE these hats! i'm bookmarking this post and maybe using these ideas for other parties too! love them all!

we are usually "stay in" kind of people…but we've been known to have a few pretty fun parties :)

22. Love those hats, may have to make some for our family this year. Thanks for sharing!

My husband likes to stay in. I prefer to be with many people and celebrate the new year, but with precious cargo I don't like being out on the roads so late. I think we are just going to hang here together as a family this year.

23. MaryJanes and Galoshes says:

Oh my gosh I'm completely in love with the pipe cleaner tiara! I had not seen that before, thanks for the link!!!

Taylor
    MaryJanes and Galoshes

24. this blessed nest says:

i agree…amazing round up!

such pretty pretties! and how fun our these!!!

25. Jen you have out done yourself, what an amazing round up!

26. Admitted Fabricaholic says:

love it! Now with 2 small children, we usually stay in and watch the countdown…lame! I want to start throwing our own party when they get a slight bit bigger :)

27. Those party hats are beautiful!