Subway Art Party!!

Welcome to the Subway Art Party!!
I’m so excited you could come.
There are so many great takes on Subway Art that I have seen around. I thought it would be fun to have a little party where we can all share our own Subway Art creations and the different techniques we used to create them!
This is your chance to show off YOUR
Subway Art
ideas!
And, every project that is linked up also enters you in my Subway Art Giveaway that is going on right now.

Comments

1. Tonya Fulghum says:

I love your subway art party. There are some really cool ideas.

2. Desiree @ The 36th Avenue says:

Thank You Jen for the chance to share!

3. Sharon@Keen Inspirations says:

Add me to the list of Fahionable late…but I brought two word art projects with me. Hope that's ok!
    Thank you for hosting!!!
    Happy(almost)Spring!!

4. K. the Littlest Crafter says:

I'm also more than fashionably late – but I LOVE subway art and am so inspired by this! :)

5. Julie Anne says:

late arrival to the party… I love subway art!!

6. ack! I'm sorry! I don't know why i put 'ladies'.. I must have been thinking of another blog :( sorry!!
    you do so much.. you're like multiple people!! :)

7. Hi Ladies! I recently joined Blog Land and spend way more time on your site then anyone elses! (LINKY PARTIES!!) There is so much great inspiration!! Subway art is my new obsession and this gallery is a big reason for it. Thanks for all that you do!! Keep up the great work! :)

8. Penny@ "WDWS Design Trends" says:

Hey Jen–thanks for stopping by wdws design trends! And thanks for the link to this post. I have been wanting to do a subway piece and there are soooo many good ideas here. Congrats on such a successful link party!

9. Hey Jen, I'm NUTS about these subway signs now, thanks to you. I wasn't sure if I had shared my post about T&J and YOU! Thanks for the great ideas!

10. this blessed nest says:

OMGoodness yes.

i am thrilled to link this up. i had no idea this link was still open! i tried to have this ready when this party was just posted. so glad to be able to link to it!
    thank you!

p.s.
    i just saw the FALL FESTIVAL button on your blog. gosh, i am flattered. really. thank you so much.

you are the BEST!
    kellie

11. Madigan at madiganmade says:

OK, I'm back to comment again (with a project to add!). Thanks again for all the inspiration. Great collection to keep open.

12. Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden says:

So much fun! Thanks for gathering everything in one place!

13. Lolly Jane says:

Such a fun link party!
    Thanks for hosting :)

14. 群育航學 says:
  15. Jen, I am loving this party. I don't have any art to link up but I am a big fan of this!!

Also, you've put your amazing trademark on a couple of things now…every time I see subway art or burlap I think of you. ;)

16. Hi Jen~

I love this party idea! It's the perfect way to see all the great subway art projects out there. I haven't made one yet (I know, I know, what's wrong with me?!) but am getting some neat ideas from what I'm seeing here! Thanks for hosting! :)

17. Housewife Bliss says:

such great ideas– great linky project darling.

18. Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com says:

love them! What good ideas!

19. LambAround says:

My turn! In celebration of reaching 200 followers, I am having my 1st ever link party. If you get a chance, I’d love for you to stop by!

Come Link Up With LambAround! WOO HOO!

I was excited to see that your party was a success! That fall theme is cute isn't it? Such creative people in blogland!

21. I've still never made one…I need to, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have the patience. :(
    I still keep forgetting to put my stuff on the weekend wrap up! I'm losin' it.

22. Madigan at madiganmade says:

I want to tackle one of these someday! Thanks for bringing all the great ideas together.

23. Franchesca says:

oh my word, these are all so gorgeous!! I have been thinking about this project since I first saw your subway art, but to be honest I don't think I have the patience! I am going to do one though! I'm so sorry I missed this! But seeing all these pieces is inspiring!

24. Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming says:

Hi Jen! What a neat party! I can not wait to check out the links…I am thinking I will be in full subway art mode afterwards! Hope you are enjoying your week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

25. Wow! Great party! I love the variety out there!

26. What a fun idea for a party; thanks for hosting! :) Pam @ Sallygoodin

27. Shel at Dreamy Nest says:

I so totally love this. Great idea and I love all the links!

I don't have any subway art to link up, but I think this is a really cool idea for a party! I'll check out some links later on, but you've inspired me to try a little something with some mini-canvases I have. :)

29. How fun!
    Thanks for hosting.

30. Brassy Apple says:

so many fun pieces! :)

31. Connie W says:

Subway Art is going to be one of my first projects once I get settled in Denver!

32. Thanks for hosting ths party. It gave me the kick I needed to get mine done. It's been in the back of my mind for so long. I can't wait to see everyone's ideas.

33. amycornwell says:

I wish I had something to submit but look forward to seeing all of the other ideas!

I really wanted to join in…put my subway art isn't quite finished! I will have to link it up after I finish:)

35. Lisa@Pickles and Cheese says:

It will be so nice to have so many Subway Art ideas in one place. Thanks for hosting!!

1. [...]  In an homage to my hometown of Toronto, where I grew up Riding the Rocket, I offer this post on Subway Art.  (Which btw doesn’t always have to be about [...]