Are you excited for the Super Bowl? Can I admit that I am more excited about the food than the actual game? I love a Superbowl Party!! There’s something so yummy about festive dips and finger foods!
This year I experimented with a new Mexican Layer Dip. I’ve made layered dips in the past, but I wanted to make a hot one for this year’s party: so here’s my Touchdown Hot Layered Super Bowl Bean Dip Recipe! I thought it would be perfect to accompany taquitos. My kids love Jose Ole chicken and beef taquitos – they’re so easy to make. They’re a tasty snack to have on hand to feed a hungry crowd – especially kids and teens. I like to keep a stash in the freezer!
Here’s how to make this super easy Touchdown Hot Layer Dip:
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 3 oz. can chopped green chilis
- 1 container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat Mexican blend or cheddar cheese
- Chopped cilantro or green onions to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spread beans in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Next layer green chilis over beans
- Spread sour cream over the green chilis.
- Top with salsa and cheese.
- Cover; bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with cilantro or green chilis to garnish..
The kids loved the dip with the Jose Ole taquitos. So yummy!
Follow Jose Ole on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or on the Web!
And you can get a $2 off coupon on any Jose Ole products for YOUR game day celebration!
I had a fun time creating a superbowl party table with a backdrop of faux grass and a banner made from my new Everyday Collection banner kit.
Are you excited for the big game?
What is your favorite recipe to make?
Have a delicious day!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of José Olé. The opinions and text are all mine.