- Fill your ornament about a third of the way with Poly-fill beads
- Optional step – change out your snowman’s string for fishing line
- Squeeze your snowman into the ornament but don’t let go of the string/fishing line!!
- Lift your snowman so he’s just sitting on top of the Ploy-Fill and tape the string/fishing line to the lip of the ornament opening
- Cut straw to length of the ornament and tape North Pole banner a third of the way down
- Insert straw into ornament and replace the cap
These cute ornaments are so easy and quick to make you can easily make an entire family of snow-people for your tree or to give to others.
Thank you so much for having me Jen!! Happy Holidays to everybody!
Thanks Stacy! Those ornaments are so cute, and I just love the little north pole tags too! Stacy has all kinds of great ideas on her blog, She’s Kinda Crafty. Here are a few of my favorite projects of hers:
Visit She’s Kinda Crafty and
Were you able to find all your supplies at Walmart?
Cute! Where did you get your snowman?
Can you tell me where you purchased the snowman?
Can I ask where you found the adobable little snowmen???
Virginia Fynes says
This is such a cute idea, my kiddos would love it! The straw is genius!
This is the cutest ornament ever.
Thanks for having me Jen & team!! I am so honored to take part in the Happy Holidays series! Thanks for having me and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Krista @thehappyhousie says
This is so adorable Jen- I must be on the lookout for those materials. Pinning!
Meagan T says
Where did you find the clear ornaments?
Hi Meagan, I actually got these at Walmart for $0.88 each!! In the regular ornament section!
Meagan T says
that’s so AWESOME !! i love it it’s so pretty and lovely ! i want to do that
This is adorable! Very creative. You have inspired me, now let the crafting begin.
Jim RiffeJim Riffe says
The ornament is a really great. Does the Poly-Fill stay in place or is it sort of loose inside the ornnament?
It is heavy enough to pretty much stay in place but it is loose inside.