Hi to all of Tatertots and Jello‘s friends… I’m Ruthie from Whats Cooking with Ruthie where I love to share my passion for everything food!
I just love Jen to pieces and SO excited to be a part of Happy Holidays at Tatertots and Jello…This is the time of year when we all need a quick and easy dessert that’s easier than pie to transport (literally!).
I love these Candy Cane White Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes!
- 18 vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8oz) neufchâtel cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 C sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 C white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 1/4 C crushed mini candy canes, divided
- 18 foil muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place foil liners in 2 muffin pans.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar, eggs, and vanilla; just until incorporated.
- Don't over beat.
- Gently stir in 3/4 C chocolate chips and 3/4 candy cane pieces.
- Fill each cup 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until almost set.
- Remove from oven; let cool 5 minutes on rack and then remove from pan.
- Once cool cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Before serving; place remaining chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, microwave for 15 seconds, stir, 15 more seconds, stir, repeat again if necessary until smooth.
- Place 1 tsp crushed candy cane in the center of each cheesecake, use a fork to drizzle white chocolate back and forth over the tops.
- * to crush candy canes, remove wrappers, place in gallon freezer bag, hit with the back of a metal spoon.
Candy Cane White Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes are a family favorite of ours for many, many years- I hope they win their way into your faves too.
I hope this recipe inspires some delicious Holiday Baking in your kitchens! May the holidays be a wonderful time for you and your families… I just love this time of year!
PS- I’d love to have you come and visit at www.whatscookingwithruthie.com
Thanks Ruthie! I can’t wait to try those Mini Cheesecakes! They look so yummy! Ruthie has tons of amazing recipes on her blog, Cooking with Ruthie. You don’t want to miss out on all her goodies! She also has DIY crafts and home and garden ideas too! Here are a few more recipes of hers that look perfect for the holidays!!
Don’t forget to visit What’s Cooking with Ruthie and