What you will need:
- 6 tablespoons berry blue gelatin
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 cups cold water, divided
- 6 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- 18 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a small bowl, dissolve berry blue gelatin powder and 1/2 cup sugar in 1 cup boiling water. Stir in 1 cup cold water.
- In another bowl, dissolve strawberry gelatin powder and remaining (1/2 cup) sugar in remaining (1 cup)boiling water. Stir in remaining (1 cup) cold water.
- In a small bowl, combine half of the berry blue gelatin mixture and half of the strawberry gelatin mixture. (so you now have 3 bowls of gelatin)
- Place all 3 bowls in freezer for about 2 hours or until slushy.
- In a large bowl, lightly swirl the three colors as desired.
- Fill each mold or cup with 1/4 cup gelatin mixture; top with holders or insert sticks into cups. Freeze.
Cheryl – those look delicious!!
Thank you for sharing them with us! I’m going to make those tomorrow with my kids – they’ll think I’m supermom
Not only are Cheryl’s recipes beautiful, but they are family-friendly and yummy! Like this Italian Grilled Pizza!
Or this Pina Colada Sorbet – delicious!
And not only can Cheryl cook, but she also makes some fabulous DIY projects!! Like this T-Shirt Scarf – one of my favorites!!
And this DIY Burlap Covered Bulletin Board – fabulous!!
I love following along with Cheryl at TidyMom to get great recipes ideas and so will you!!
PS – will you be attending SNAP? It’s a fabulous conference in Salt Lake April 19-21,2012. I am thrilled to be helping with the conference and we would love to have YOU attend!! Plus, if you would like to speak at the conference, we are accepting applications for speakers.