Great Ideas — Painted Projects {1}!

Painted Chandelier @ How Does She

Painted Pink Cabinet @ Girls in the Garden
Contact Paper Stencils @ Always in Wonder
Painted Headboard @ My Jadie Cakes
Kids Table Redo @ A Grace Full Life
Homemade Bed @ Kristin Duke Photography
Painted Kitchen Cabinets @ Projects Around the House

I am AMAZED at all of the wonderful ideas linked up. I wish I could feature each of them!!

Come check them out and  link up YOUR ideas and enter to win $50 to:

Happy Sunday!!

xox

Comments

1. This is a topic which is near to my heart…
    Thank you! Exactly where are your contact details though?
    seasoned fitness enthusiast recently posted…seasoned fitness enthusiast

2. Ashley @ ACBlog says:

I love the painted chandelier! I have the same one in my little girl's room. It might have to get a little makeover ;)

3. Get Craftlicious says:

I love this post!! So many great features, you guys are so talented!

4. Thanks for featuring me!

5. Holly Lefevre says:

Oh I have so much to paint…such great inspiration! Thanks for including my chalk and stencil experiment (the chalk is still up 2 weeks now!)

6. Thank you for featuring my lamp! Such a nice surprise!!

7. The Real Housewives of Bucks County says:

We're so excited that you featured our farmhouse table project! I've been without power for a few days, thanks to good old Irene and this was one of the first things I saw since the power came back on! We're really honored because we're rookie bloggers, so thanks so much for making our day!

8. Awesome features, can't wait to check out these talented people!!

Coley @

9. Meg I am..... says:

Thanks so much for the feature!! What a great surprise!

Megan

10. Love the owl dresser!!

Btw I emailed you :) but if u don't get it my email is ajbenson06@Gmail.com :)

11. grumpysleepyandbashful.com says:

Love the inspiration I get from your blog. Amazing pictures, and fun, fun, fun projects!!! Thanks for sharing.

12. I wish I knew how to link to your blog because a couple years ago my husband and I made some cute candy corn decorations that are simple and I think readers might enjoy with fall right around the corner. I'll at least leave my blog address where the post it. Thanks so much. LOVE your blog.

13. projectdowhatyoulove says:

Love that stuff, but I especially love the chandelier! Beautiful, thanx for sharing!

Natalie

14. Fossy Boots says:

That blue chandelier sure is purdy!

15. Kari at A Grace Full Life says:

Yay!!! I made the big time!!! Thanks so much for featuring my project Jen! Big hugs! :)

16. Thanks so much for featuring my daughter's pink bookcase(quilt shelf). I showed her the blogpost this morning and she was thrilled.

17. The Tall Chick says:

Thanks so much for featuring my chevron wall tutorial! :) I feel so honored to be featured with all of these other absolutely fantastic projects!!!

18. Heidi@TheCraftMonkey says:

WOW Thanks so much for sharing my table project! What a great bunch of projects to be featured with! So much inspiration here every weekend!!

19. Imagine my surprise this morning when I was scrolling done and saw my painted headboard!! Thanks for featuring my thrifty bedroom redo!

20. Christine says:

Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen cabinets from Projects Around the House! This is an exciting moment for since I am a new blogger!

21. Lindo!

22. Cheryl E. says:

I am your newest follower! I love, love love all your ideas and creatity. Cant wait to see what you come up with next.

23. I think your link for Johnny in a Dress goes to the wrong blog. I followed the link & tried searching for the painted couch project and came up with weird burlap pillows.

24. These are amazing finds and ideas for paint project. These are so much fun. I just painted some wooden boards yesterday afternoon (props for my food photography project) and got some paints left. I can definitely utilize the extra/leftover paint on some fun ideas like these! :) Thanks for sharing.