Great Ideas — DIY Inspiration {11}

Budget Kitchen makeover @ Shaped By Grace
Glazed Cabinets @ Nest Nesting Nested
Light and Bright Laundry Room @ Thrifty and Chic
 Pretty Laundry Room @ Life in the Thrifty Lane
DIY Painted Rug @ Mothering with Style
PB-inspired Bar Stools @ Sisters of the Wild West

I love seeing YOUR projects!! There are so many great ideas linked up this week — from recipes to refashions and more.

And Come link up YOUR ideas to win a $100 credit to
UUPP — Uplifting Prints!!

{{Happy Sunday}}

xxoxo

PS — Are you getting ready for Fall?? I am sharing 20 DIY Fall Wreath Ideas over at Babble’s Home Ec today :)

Comments

1. MamaPerry says:

OMG I don't know why I just realized I was featured!! lol THANK YOU sooooo much for featuring my DIY Chevron rug. Your blog has inspired me so much over the last couple of years :)

Melissa
    motheringwithstyle@blogspot.com

2. Sarah @ This Crazy Blessed Life says:

Thank you soooo much for featuring my quilt! I am totally honored to be part of this awesome group of projects!

3. I love these bedrooms! I personally love the quilt – there is something similar at anthropologie.

Congratulations! You've won The Versatile Blogger Award!
    Check it out at: http://dekotamaries.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-won-versatile-blogger-award.html

Dekota

4. Tanya Anurag says:

That Yellow wreath is so beautiful!!

5. How Sweet It Is says:

Thank you so much for featuring our guest room! So excited and honored! LOVE LOVE them all!

Melissa @aaronandmelissawaldrum.blogspot.com

6. JamieS @ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom says:

Thank you for featuring our Picnic Table! Such a surprise to click over and see it on your page!
    ~JamieS

7. Craftberry Bush says:

Hey Jen…such an honour…thank you so much for the feature….I hope you are having a great weekend..xo
    Lu

8. Nicole@Thrifty Decorating says:

Thanks so much for featuring my beadboard cabinet! Now I off to check out your wreaths !:0

9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the jewelry organizer and the “glazed gray” desk! SO pretty! A few weeks ago, I found a dressing table and little bench at a garage sale to repainted and re-upholster! I just finished them yesterday and I’d love for you to take a peek! :)

Have a wonderful day! :)
    ~Lauren~

10. BKWilliams says:

These rooms are just beautiful. I love the way you grouped items together. Thank you for sharing such great ideas!

11. Life In The Thrifty Lane says:

YAY! Thanks for featuring my laundry room makeover, you made my day!!

12. Reannah @ {Shaped by Grace} says:

Oh my gosh! Thanks you so much for featuring my kitchen!! I'm honored!! I love the pillows and color scheme of that master bedroom too! Great features! Thank you so much for including me! :) xo, Reannah

13. VintageBettys says:

Very cool stuff! Thank you for sharing all of those inspirational photos!

Have a sweet day,

Laura and Michele

14. Heidiopia says:

Awesome stuff today, Jen! Thanks for sharing– can't stop looking at that bright laundry room! :)
    Heidi @ Show some Decor

15. I am loving all the pale/pastel colors. It's so refreshing. I need to get painting something.