Great Ideas — DIY Inspiration {10}

Stenciled Magnet Board @ Craftionary
DIY Headboard Bench @ So Not Donna Reed
Laundry Room Cabinet Makeover @ Domestic Imperfection
 Modern Striped Chair Makeover @ Three Boys
Cedar Chest Makeover @ Christina’s Adventures
French Chair Transformation @ You Are Talking Too Much
Grey and White desk @ Elizabeth and Co.
Turquoise Dresser Makeover @ The Roseland Family
 DIY Lounge Chair @ Dittle Dattle
Skateboard Dresser @ Being Brook
There are so many great DIY ideas linked up. I am only done with about half of the list, but I will be doing another Great Ideas post tonight!!
Come link up YOUR ideas to win a $100 credit to UUPP — Uplifting Prints!!

Have a Great Saturday!!!
PSAnother Great Ideas post is coming up tonight!!

Comments

1. angie @ the cellar door stories says:

THANKS so much for featuring my old crate turned coffee table ~ you made my day! :)

2. BeingBrook says:

Thanks Jen for featuring my son's skateboard dresser. So honored to be featured with all those other great projects!

3. love LOVE love this post! such great ideas :)

4. You are seriously too nice to me :) Thanks a bunch!

5. Vivienne @ the V Spot says:

Hey Jen! Thanks for featuring my media cabinet re-do! That's almost as fab as hearing hubby say it looks good. ;) I love your other features and several of them I had already been by to see from the party. Gonna check out the others right now.

6. Sarah @ So Not Donna Reed says:

Thanks for the feature, Jen! :) So many great ideas this week – thanks for hosting…again! ;)

7. nap time journal says:

eeeek, thanks so much Jen for including my play kitchen! And what an honor to be included with all the other amazing ideas. I would need a bigger house :) to fit them all in! Have a great weekend!

-Becca

8. Shanty 2 Chic says:

Thanks so much for the shout out Jen! You're the bomb!!
    ~Whitney

9. Emily Kate says:

Loooove these DIYs, so inspiried to start a few projects!

10. Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. says:

Hi Jen! Thanks so much for featuring Megan's grey and white vanity/desk. We girls at Elizabeth & Co. love hanging out at Tatertots & Jello!

11. i love everything u posted. amazing. I can't wait to have time to go thrift store shopping and make some projects for my home.

itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com

12. Christina says:

Jen – THANKS so much for featuring my painted cedar chest!! I'm honored! :)

13. Oh my gosh I love this post! Can't wait to see more DIY ideas ;) Love your blog!

Thanks!