Great Ideas — Back to School {1}

School Printables @ Dixie Delights
 Back to School Dinner @ Hoosier Homemade
Ten Years of Back to School Cakes @ Dukes and Duchesses
Take a First Day of School Picture @ Just Drink a Coke
Back to School Artwork @ Tales of a Trophy Wife
Make a Teacher Survival Kit @ Purplest Pecalin

It so much fun to go through the links each week and see what everyone is doing!! There are so many great ideas linked up!!
 Come link YOURS up for a chance to win $50 to Vinyl Crafts — beautiful signs and typography!!
Another Great Ideas feature post is coming up tonight –
Have a Wonderful Saturday!!!!

Comments

1. My son is going to love this

2. really cute! i love the starbucks especially:) thanks for sharing!

3. Great ideas! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pencil case! So cute!

4. The Savy Stone's says:

Liked on fbook!

5. The Savy Stone's says:

Loved the You're my happily ever after sign!

6. Sweet Coconut Lime says:

Thank you so much for posting my Back to School Subway Art! You are awesome & I LOVE your blog!
    Thanks again!
    Melissa :)

7. Such great ideas. My lil man start the big K next month. While I am nto emotionally ready for him, I all over the cute crafts that I can make for his teacher! LOL Love the glue stix in the mason jar!

8. A Randomlicious Blog for the Soul says:

UGh! I LOVE all this crafty stuff! When my kids go to school I will definitely be trying some of these.

9. Randi~Dukes and Duchesses says:

Thanks for featuring my cakes … I really appreciate it.

10. Latter-daycrafters.com says:

Jennifer, I think you have created a wonderful blog! My name is Trina Christensen, I have just opened a new online store that I think would be perfect for you to spotlight, It is http://www.latter-daycrafters.com/ Please check it out and let me know what you think about it. Our new "Little Shops" is a wonderful way for you (and your followers) to show off your beautiful creations and also have them listed for sale. Thank you so much for your time :) You are awesome! Sincerely, Trina Christensen

11. Becky@OrganizingMadeFun says:

Thank you for featuring my School Ideas!

Becky B.
    Organizing Made Fun

12. Thanks so much for posting my "Back to the Grind" Coffee Favors!

13. fionabakesandcrafts says:

Those little round candies are called Rockets here in Canada. Smarties here are chocolates, very similar to M&M's. Kind of funny that they're called different things!

14. BundlesofBlossoms says:

What super fun "outside of the box" ideas, Jen!!!

15. Gallamore West says:

Sooo many cute Back to School ideas! Thank you sooo much for including my Back to School Traditions. I love your blog and I'm thrilled to be included in your feature.

Have a great weekend!
    Laurie @ Gallamore West :)

16. Jen,

Thanks a MILLION for the feature! Super exciting! Hope your weekend is going splendidly. Can't wait to see more of your kitchen update. Love the new door color!

Take care,

Mallory from purplestpecalin.blogspot.com

17. Life With Lauren says:

Love these ideas!

18. Christina says:

I love these! Thanks for fabulous fun ideas!