Great Ideas — Typography Projects {1}

Hey all you TT&J-ers out there!
I’m just doing some blog-sitting this weekend while Jen’s off enjoying her London adventure.  {Are you as jealous as I am?}

My 3 Monsters is my humble little on-line abode where I blog about fixing up my humble little real-life abode, my crafty endeavors, and the challenges and joys of raising three super-fun {and a little bit wacky}kids with my BFF husband.  I also sell cupcakes with my 13 year old daughter, paint murals, and run an Etsy shop called Suburban graffiti. I’m a long-time fan of the Weekend Wrap-Up Party, so I am honored to have this opportunity to spotlight some of my favorite this week.

I love words and meaningful quotes and typography in any form.  My family laughs sometimes that all we have are words on our walls, not pictures.  I just can’t help myself!

Look at all these lovelies this week:

I adore these kitchen towel pillows from The 36th Avenue.  The color combination, the sentiment . . . perfection.  These are going straight to the top of my “must-make” list.
This vacation memories keepsake frame from Echoes of Laughter is stunning.  Love that quote in there.
Love this beachy-chic DIY wall art from Love of Family and Home.
Beautiful inspirational printable from Taidye Original.
I told you I was a fan of typography, didn’t I?  This summer sign from Once Upon a {Craft} Time is cute as can be!
Even the printing on the selvedge edge of fabric can be pretty cool.  Check out this awesome bag from Diary of a Crafty Lady.
This cereal specimen chart from Simple Simon & Company made me laugh out loud.  This would be  real conversation piece in our home!
This sentimental Father’s Day gift from Something Created Every Day is really touching.  {Do I still have time to whip one up?!?}
Fun outdoor chair makeover with burlap coffee sacks at Megan Brooke Handmade.
I’m loving the look of this old window makeover at Crafty, Scrappy, Happy right now.  The meaningful quote, the shells printed on book pages, the chippy old table . . . *sigh* . . . Too lovely.
Here’s another goody from Crafty, Scrappy, Happy.  She’s cornering the market on sentimental, inspirational typography this week.  The story of this picture got me a little bit choked up.  Beautiful.
My heart went pitter-patter when I saw this chalkboard project from Charcoal and Crayons.  Stencils.  On a chalkboard.  Genius!
You can even “typogrify” your baby.  How fun are these onesies from Craftinated?!
Pretty ruffled and rosette-ed Welcome pillow from The Little Things.
This Proverbs printable over at Wool & Flax . . . and other Beeswax is ever-so classy.
And how about this keyboard clutch from See Kate Sew?  Too cute for words!
Whew – I don’t know how Jen does this every weekend!  There are soooo many awesome projects linked up, it was almost impossible to narrow them down.  I’m feeling really lucky that I get to post some more of my favorites tomorrow, because there are a ton more out there that I love.  Have a great Saturday, folks!

And be sure to come over and link up YOUR ideas for a chance to win ANYTHING from ModBe Clothing!!

Thanks Amy!!
Be sure and check out My 3 Monsters — you will love it!!

I’m about to get on a plane to London.
Have a Happy Saturday!!
xoxox

Comments

1. Megan Brooke says:

Thanks for including my burlap coffee chair cushions in this roundup. Lots of cute stuff!

2. Angie@Echoes of Laughter says:

Hi Amy! It's so nice to "Meet You"! Thank you so much for featuring my vacation shadow box keepsake! I was so surprised to see it featured! I hope it inspires others to cherish & display their vacation memories! Have a wonderful week! Angie xo

3. taidyeoriginal says:

Thanks SO much for featuring the PRAY printable! I feel so famous!

4. liZ evans says:

Amy,
    Thanks for featuring my crazy cereal specimen chart…I'm glad someone else thinks it's funny. It makes me feel like I'm not completly crazy…yet…
    liZ
    (simplesimonandco)

5. Desiree @ The 36th Avenue says:

Amy,

Thank you so much for the feature… so sweet of you. And yes, I am as jealous as you are about Jen's London adventure. Europe sounds great right now 😉

6. Desiree @ The 36th Avenue says:

Jen…,

I ♥ YOU!

Thank you so much!

7. Yay!! Thanks so much for featuring my DIY Wall Art….made my weekend!! :) Lots of cute projects featured here!!

8. Jen, Thanks so much for featuring my Proverbs printable :) I am a big fan of your blog…how exciting!
    Lori @ woolflaxandbeeswax.blogspot.com

9. Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl says:

Amazing features…I love them all…

10. Thanks so much for featuring my Onesies! I feel so honored to be included among all these fabulous projects!

11. Oh, I LOVE that sweet pillow, too! How clever is that? And the keepsake frame is such a great way to remember a special vacation~ and I adore how she used mini clothespins, too! The wall art is lovely as well, and the picture itself is beautiful! {I love all of these ideas!}

Have fun blog-sitting while Jen's in London! {And yes, I am as jealous as you!}

Blessings,
    Jenni

12. Laura at Ms. Smartie Pants says:

I knew you would spotlight those pillows! I fell in love with them the minute I saw them too! Funny I saw a beach bag with a bike on it the other day and I had a aha moment and thought pillow, but this is much cuter than what popped in my head. I LOVE everything about it and it would be PERFECT in my home too! I hope she doesn't mind copy cats! 😉

13. Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy says:

So so nice to "meet" you Amy! I am so so so honored that you liked BOTH of my projects this week!!!! Your sweet words made my day!!!! What great projects this week! I SO love anything with words too! So this line up is super inspiring to me! Thanks again for being great!
    Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy