20 Summertime Projects!!

School’s almost out and I have been thinking of fun ideas to do  this Summer.
I can’t wait!!
Here are a few Summertime ideas that have caught my eye:
{Celebrate the beginning of Summer by making a Summer Gingham Bunting @ A Pretty Cool Life}
 {Download this 101 Summertime Ideas Printable @ Laura Winslow Photography}

{Summertime Hot Dog Party with free printables @ HWTM}
 {Plan a Water Party with homemade sponges @ One Charming Party}
 {Make Homemade Sidewalk Chalk @ The Idea Room}
 {Throw an Outdoor Movie Party @ Celebrations at Home}
{Grab the recipe for Strawberry Puff Pastry}
{Make Pudding Pops @ Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM}
{Create a 30 Days of Summer Fun Board  from Sew Dang Cute via Brassy Apple}
{Check out the 20 Summer Activity Ideas @ Parents.com}
{Make a Summer Reading Fort @ Something Hiding in Here on Flickr}
{Organize a Lemonade Stand and use these free printables @ The TomKat Studio}
{Celebrate the Last Day of School with a Party @ Design Sponge}
{And here’s one of our favorite Summertime Activities from last year — Giant Bubbles}
{Make Grilled Pizzas @ Tidy Mom via Living Locurto}
{Create a Pinwheel Garland @ Pinterest}
{Make Mason Jar Lanterns @ Tumblr}
{Create Leafy DIY Stepping Stones @ Sunset Gurl Design}
{Sew up a Library Bag @ Whip Up}
What are YOU looking forward to doing this Summer?
I’d love to hear!
PS It’s Friday. My favorite day of the week! Come show off YOUR ideas at the Weekend Wrap Up Party tonight! The party starts at 6 pm MST.

Comments

1. Thank you so much for the great ideas to look forward to trying this summer! I can’t wait!

2. I love this, I know it’s from last year but I hope would love for you to come and share it on my first link party ” Summer Bucket List Ideas” http://www.missinformationblog.com/2012/05/summer-bucket-list.htm

3. Jackie Howell says:

Im looking for the instructions for how to do the mason jars. When I click on the link it just takes me to the picture. Do they just use wire for the handles? Do they drill holes in the top to attach the handles? Where are you all finding the blues mason jars?

4. I am hooked again. Makes me want to do all those things. I love everything you posted. It’s aready summer in my country. They are really great for summer and I will definitely make some snow cones. Thanks so much for the great ideas.

5. I have been looking at all my books and all over the internet to create a list of 100 things I can do/make with my kids this summer (and then subsequently blog about on "heaps of laundry"). There are so many amazing ideas out there. I LOVE this Mason jar one. So pretty.The bunting is adorable. I had a not so pretty and only on a TV backyard movie party with friends years ago and we watched Goonies. It was such a fun night! Those bubbles are amazing and I just got my kiddos library cards, so might need to make some bag so they have permanent homes. I have visited your site many times from links on other sites. Perhaps I should cave in and add you to my reader! ;) Thanks for sharing your ideas and your finds.

6. The Mommy Chronicles says:

One word for all these projects: love!

7. The mason jar lanterns and stepping stones would sure make the garden looklike a fairy-land. Thanks for the great ideas!
    Liz

8. What a great resource! Bookmarked this page and have started my list of fun things to do for my kiddos. (Now if I could just find a great vintage lunch box like your thrift store find …)

9. Jessica Lauren says:

Thanks for the roundup, these projects all look like fun! I'm featuring it as a favorite find over at my blog this week. Hope to see you there!
    ~*Jessica Lauren @

10. PeaceLoveApplesauce says:

I'm gaga over that bunting!!

11. CraftyMama says:

These are all awesome! Thanks for sharing!!

12. Love these summer project ideas!!! Which one should I try first.

Ruth

13. LambAround says:

I have so many tabs open after reading this post! Thank you for all the wonderful links and fun ideas :)

14. GuppyAl says:

So many great ideas in here, some of which I'm going to bust out over the summer–but the one I'm most in love with is the reading tent. Had to repost it on our blog:

And thanks for turning me on to somethings hiding in here!

Cheers!
    Allison

15. Staci J says:

I LOVE these ideas!! Thanks for sharing!

16. Danielle Renee says:

All these projects are great! I'm going to have to check out each one when I have time.

17. Amy {The Idea Room} says:

Wow! So fun to be featured here. Thanks so much Jen! This is a great list! Off to check out the other fun ideas!

18. Michele says:

Wow, your blog is so cute! i LOVE that summertime printable. i am your newest follower :)
    Made By Meech

19. Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy says:

Such a great post! I was just wracking my brain for summer ideas. Thank you!

20. Denissa says:

FUN!! I love the chart from Brassy Apple :) Today is my boys last day so I'm on the hunt for fun stuff to do!
    Haven't been by in awhile so HI!!

21. Huggs and Kisses xo says:

Thanks for sharing such great ideas!! Love them all.

22. i L O V E these ideas!!

thanks for sharing – i'll pass your post on, for sure!

cheers!
    ~h

23. The Miller Five says:

LOVE! What awesome ideas. I am looking forward to going back to Utah to see my family. It's all I can think about!

24. 2littlehooligans says:

oh my goodness this has got to be my most favorite round up of ideas i have seen! **love**

25. Thanks so much for sharing my 101 Bits of Summer Fun printable! What a fun post! Happy summer! :)

Jen you found some awesome ideas! I love the popsicle invites and the mason jars are so pretty! My boys love bubbles too so we may have to try your giant bubbles soon:) Thanks for including my Rainbow Pudding Pops!!

27. when you do something you do it so well!

28. Great post today. I am a new follower, and I have wondered what I have missed on your blog. This site is fantastic. I loved today's post. My favorite is the mason jar lanterns. Thanks for sharing.

29. Lynn from For Love or Funny says:

I rarely comment on your blog, but I had to take a moment today to tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts in my reader! Happy Summer!

30. Those are some great ideas, and the pictures are wonderful!

31. Divalicious says:

Love this…great ideas! Thanks for sharing :)

32. What stunning projects!! The Summer Fun Board is such a cool idea. Thanks for sharing! xx

1. […] source)Floating Lanterns(photo source)(photo source)Mason/Jam Jars(photo source)(photo source)(photo source)Odd and Bods(photo source)(photo source)(photo source)(photo source)(photo source) So I hope […]