Great Ideas – DIY Inspiration {3}

This Guest Room Redo is Swoon-worthy @ Deming Design Studio
 Make a Changeable Picture Frame @ Make the Life You’ll Love
Find out how to make this DIY Shutter Headboard @ Girl in Air

Ok – this is awesome. Make this DIY pull-down bed. Perfect for a guest room/office @ Backless Shirt
Turn  a Cheese Board into a Jumbo Button @ Sew Many Ways
Add some Pizzazz to a Corkboard with Stripes! @ Peppermint Plum
 Find out how to make DIY Curtain Rods @ Signal Hill Interiors
 Get the 411 on how to make this Distressed Blue Dresser @ The Polka Dot Umbrella
  Transform a Thirft Store find into a Treasure @ Kelly is Inspired
 Create DIY Gallery Shelves @ Always Chasing Life
 Update an old Telephone Bench with new paint and cushion @ Frills Fluff and Trucks
Breath life into an old nightstand @ Sincerely Ashleigh and Sarah
Find out how to make a DIY Fabric Mat @ In My Own Style
Turn placemats into a DIY Kitchen Backsplash @ Storybook Woods
Transform a Kitchen Table into a Colorful Coffee Table @ The Modern Cottage Co.
Check out this Laundry Room Redo @ {Modern Garden}
Love the mad Skillz of this Slipcover Transformation @ She Endeavors
Stencil a Shower Curtain @ Type A
I love this DIY Whimsical Girl’s Room @ Fancy Frugal Life
Get the lowdown on how to make this DIY Upholstered Headboard @ DeHart Family Blog
Picnik collage
Find out how to make Easy DIY Photo Canvas Art @ Hi Sugarplum!
Wow – so many great links!! You guys blow me away. Another post coming up soon!!

Come link up YOUR ideas and you can win a $20 to  Kace Face

PS I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a great deal through Groopdealz today — you can get magazine subscriptions for 50% off. I just renewed my BHG subscription and added a Family Fun subscription. There are almost 400 magazines to choose from. I love a good deal!

1. Thanks so much for featuring my headboard!!! I need that Shutter Headboard now! :)

2. Lina - Fancy Frugal Life says:

Thanks for the mention! I am brand new at this blogging thing and this means a lot to me!! Love your blog and read every day

3. Just wanted to say that I LOVE reading your blog. One of my faves. I just started a craft blog and need some followers. Please follow me :) Tiffany

4. Esther Lynn says:

Thank you for the shout out on my project!! Thank you from create the life you love!!

5. Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} says:

I couldn't figure out where all the readers were coming from….holy cow, featured on tatertots and jello!!! thanks so much! I'm flattered!

6. Fawn Teresi says:

Thank you for featuring my shelves :)

7. Oh my! I was so surprised to see my laundry redo on here — so sweet of you to feature me! Thank you, Jen!!!

8. Lori Deming says:

thank you Jenn for featuring my guest room.

9. Storybook Woods says:

Thank you Jenn for liking my backsplash!! Clarice

10. thank you, thank you, thank you for featuring my wall bed! kinda wish i would've actually 'staged' a good photo!

jamie @ backless shirt

11. These are all amazing! I love that shutter headboard!

12. frillsfluffandtrucks says:

Thanks for the feature, Jen!

Love that cheeseboard button, too!

~ Sarah

13. Oh thank you!!!!

14. Oh my word!! Such talent including me:-) THank you Thank you for the feature!!

15. Kylie Craftafarian says:

I LOVE those trees from the Girl in Air photo. I know you were showing us the shutter headboard but I love trees… :)

16. Love the inspiration! Thanks for sharing :)

17. Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage says:

Lots of great stuff, but I love the coffee table.

18. oooh, inspiration! beautiful stuff here :)

19. Fabulous ideas here Jen! I especially love the coffee table! Wow is all I can say. Adorable!