Great Ideas — ♥ Valentine’s Day ♥ {1}

WOW — there are so many great ideas linked up so far!!
And tons of Valentine’s Printables — come over and grab them!!
to win a chance at winning these adorable Valentine Owls from See Kate Sew!!
PS — Another Great Ideas Feature Post coming up soon!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

1. Mariesa M. says:

Thank you for including my bags! There are soo many cute projects on here!

2. Regina @ ChalkInMyPocket says:

I'm so inspired! What a great round up, I can't wait to try a few of these great ideas!

3. Cute, cute, cute. Now that I'm not traveling for a couple weeks, I can FINALLY work on my Valentine's Day crafts! I hope…

4. Kassi @ Truly Lovely says:

Fun, fun ideas!! I really wanna try that embroidered love note!!! And I love AliLilly's tissue paper decor ideas!!

5. Love. Run. Wine. says:

GREAT IDEAS! Thanks for sharing!

6. My Greenbrae Cottage says:

Wow, SO many adorable ideas! Who knew Valentine's Day could be so exciting to decorate for? And thanks So so much for including my wreath! Hugs!!! ~Celeste

7. IndieSpotting says:

Great collection – I love everything! Too bad I don't have time to try making one of each! 😉

I never really get into decorating for Valentine's Day…this post makes me want to change my mind! So many cute things and I want to sample that party table!

9. Such Cute stuff!! Thanks for always posting just what I need to jolt me into creativity!!

10. Lots of cute Valentine projects! Thanks for sharing these :)

11. Isabella's Mommy.... says:

Can't believe it's almost time for Valentine's Day!! What great & cute ideas!

12. My House of L says:

What a great collection! Thanks so much for including my burlap heart wreath!!

13. Madigan at madiganmade says:

So many awesome wreath ideas! Thanks for highlighting mine! 😀

14. Sarah @ So Not Donna Reed says:

Thanks for the feature, Jen! :) You're amazing. So many great ideas, as always, and I can't wait to get clickin'!

15. 2littlehooligans says:

wow! im not normally a lover of valentine's day, but all of these cute crafts sure get me in the mood:)

16. I am so enjoying all of the fabulous Valentine's projects!! I can't believe I haven't decorated for Valentine's day before! Thanks so much for featuring my clothes peg wreath. Oh – and I loved your ruffle balls!

17. Life In The Thrifty Lane says:

YAY! Thank's featuring my Felt Rose Heart :) Loved all the other V Day projects too!

18. kami @ nobiggie.net says:

Thank you, Jen…for the feature!

Lots of fun links in this round up!

19. Facing Thirty says:

Love the Beatles!

20. LOVE THIS! I lovvve your amazing ideas!

21. Razzle Dazzle Berry says:

Thanks for including my soda bottles! And so many fun ideas. LOVE your blog and all of YOUR ideas too :)

22. Thank you for the feature! You are so sweet.

23. So many great projects! Would love to try that ribbon wreath! :)

24. Twigs and Twirls says:

OMG Jenn thank you for featuring my Valentine "fantel" You were one of the first blogs I ever started reading. xoxoxo

25. You have amazing ideas! Thanks for sharing!

26. Wow, lots of great ideas! Thanks for posting. I just started following recently and I'm really enjoying your blog!

27. I just became a follower not too long ago and WOW I am so happy I did. These are GREAT ideas. Thanks for sharing in your little piece of blog-land :)

28. Holy Cow! The first thing I have ever linked up and it is featured? I am speechless. Thank you!

29. Sarah @ The Bird's Papaya says:

What talent here!! Such a great lineup of ideas! Thanks for including my wreath in it :)

30. Love a great roundup! And I'm smiling big over those fabby fabric wreaths!! Just might have put one into action over here!:>

31. Sixpence and a Blue Moon says:

Fantastic! Love all the ideas. Thanks!

32. Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com says:

wow. What great projects!! Thanks so much for doing these roundups – it's so easy to miss great ideas in all the links.
    Thanks for including my little love note too. :)

33. Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts says:

Wowzers!!! These are great!! I am going to have to add a lot more subscriptions in my Google Reader!!

W-O-W. I have to stop clicking these links. They make me feel like the most uncreative person ev-er. 😉 So many wonderful ideas! Can we figure out a way to add 8 more hours to a day for crafty stuff? 😉

35. Fun collection, such gorgeous things!! Thanks for including my little Valentine wreath! Hope you have a great weekend!