Egg Decorating Ideas!

Have you decorated your eggs yet?
Put away that store-bought dye kit and do something different this year!
There are so many other ways to bling up your eggs.
I just had to share some with you!
Natural Dyed Easter Eggs @ The Adventures of an American Mum
Tie Dyed Easter Eggs @ Page Turner
IMG_7882
Speckled Easter Eggs @ Sabby in Suburbia

Beaded Eggs @ Crafty Sisters

eggs
Add some polka Dots to your eggs @ The Pleasures of Homemaking
Chalkboard Eggs @ The Red Thread
Stenciled Easter Eggs @ Scrap Me With Style
Photo Easter Eggs @ Buildeth Her House
Micro Beaded Easter Eggs @ Bliss Boom Blog
 Newspaper Covered Eggs — Serenity Now
3-23-part 2 016
 Mossy Stone Eggs @ Scene of the Grime
. How to make resurrection eggs
When you’re done, make an Eggshell Terrarium @ Lemon Tree Creations

Easter Egg Heads @ These Northern Lights
I have an Easter Roundup coming up in a few hours,
PLUS
The Weekend Wrap Up Party is starting at midnight. I”l be reviewing last weeks projects and the winner! So get your projects ready — I can’t wait to see them!!!
Emmie Kate Sterling Silver Mother?s Little Ones Bracelet
And, if you would like to win a Personalized Mother’s Bracelet from Emmie Kate jewelry, click HERE!
Have a Great Day!

Comments

1. Sabrina says:

Happy Easter Jen! Thanks for the mini feature! Love your post.

How seriously cute are those chalkboard eggs! I am so doing that next year! And I love all the decopauged ones too!

3. Chalkboard eggs!! Why didn't I think of that???

4. bbcd mama says:

The chalkboard ones were my fave! Happy Easter.

-Liz

5. The White Farmhouse says:

Love all the eggs! I think that the eggheads are my fav though. How cute are those?

6. I have to keep these for next year. Some of those look so fun to do! Have a happy easter Jen!

7. Love the different decorated eggs. Glad I saw this before we do ours! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

8. michelle@somedaycrafts says:

Jen, How do you do it? You have amazing posts every day. I see your comments everywhere. You are so kind to every blogger out there (and give people hope that they can be like you.) You have a family with kids. DO you sleep? You are amazing. That is one of the reasons your blog is so successful!!! Great egg round up!

9. LuckyStarErin says:

cute ideas! we're doing ours tomorrow with my two boys.

10. Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess says:

These are just adorable! Luv the chalkboard ones…too cute!

11. We just finished ours a few hours ago! Too bad I didn't see this first! Oh well, we had fun.

Easter eggs have certainly come a long way since the days of those colored tablets in water and vinegar! Some of these are gorgeous.

Sue

13. Oh my! Some of those are too beautiful to only display for Easter.

My favorites are the polka dotted ones and those gorgeous Madeira eggs. Thank you so much for the link love, Jen! :)

15. Liz @ Sugarplum Creations says:

We're going to decorate ours today. Not sure what we'll be doing, but I'm excited to get started! The eggs you featured are all gorgeous :)