- Fill your ornament about a third of the way with Poly-fill beads
- Optional step – change out your snowman’s string for fishing line
- Squeeze your snowman into the ornament but don’t let go of the string/fishing line!!
- Lift your snowman so he’s just sitting on top of the Ploy-Fill and tape the string/fishing line to the lip of the ornament opening
- Cut straw to length of the ornament and tape North Pole banner a third of the way down
- Insert straw into ornament and replace the cap
These cute ornaments are so easy and quick to make you can easily make an entire family of snow-people for your tree or to give to others.
Thank you so much for having me Jen!! Happy Holidays to everybody!
Thanks Stacy! Those ornaments are so cute, and I just love the little north pole tags too! Stacy has all kinds of great ideas on her blog, She’s Kinda Crafty. Here are a few of my favorite projects of hers:
Visit She’s Kinda Crafty and