Great Ideas — Spring Wreaths {1}

Wow –

I am loving all of the Spring Wreaths that have been linked up this week!! And there are more wreaths too — come over and see! And link up YOUR ideas so I can spotlight YOU!! And you can also enter to win this fun book:

Have a Happy Saturday!!!
What are YOU doing today??
We are taking the kids to this movie – so fun!!!
PS – stay tuned — another Great Ideas Feature post is coming up tonight!!!
AND,
Austin’s Fundraiser ends tonight. PLEASE Go over to Crystal’s Craft Spot and see how you can help. Please!

This post sponsored by

Comments

1. I would love to have this collection of spring wreaths to sell on my website.

2. What a great collection of Spring wreaths. I love the the the pastel Easter Egg wreath but my favorite is the jelly bean wreath

3. Amanda K @ Every Crafty Endeavor says:

Oh goodness!! Thank you so much for featuring my Easter Wreath! It was quite the surprise! I just love your blog!

4. Crystal Pistol says:

Thanks for posting these! We recently moved my grandmother into an assisted living center, and she's allowed to decorate her door with wreaths and what-not. I think a fun, crafty lady like her needs a new wreath every month, and now I've got a TON of ideas to choose from!

5. Valencia says:

I'm soooo addicted to wreaths, It's kinda unhealthy…lol

6. Thank you SO much for including our paper flower wreath! What a gorgeous roundup to be included in!!!

7. Jessica Lauren says:

Thanks so much for featuring my wreath! I'm SOOOO excited! I'm new to blogging and this is my first feature ever…hooray! Thanks again, you're awesome!

~*Jessica Lauren@ Copy Cat Crafter

8. Amy of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie says:

Wow! So many variations on a simple wreath. All fabulous!!

9. Andi @ Jane of all crafts says:

What an awesome collection of spring wreaths! And thanks so much for including mine with them! So much talent and creativity out there! Love it!

10. Krafty Kat says:

So many fabulous wreaths…thank you so much for including mine!

11. Erin @ The Little Apartment says:

Jen, thanks a bunch, that made my day! You're my favorite(:

12. Whatitsallabout... says:

I bought a wreath, I can't wait to work on it. These are wonderful inspiration!!!

Heather

13. Ashley @ Coffee and Apple Juice says:

Love this!! I need a new Spring wreath. I have been using the same one (from our wedding) every Spring/Summer on our front door since we got married.

14. That very first wreath is my most favorite, but I love them all!

15. Chandeen @ Designed by Chance says:

Jen you are the best! I'm so honored to be in such great company!

16. Thanks SO much for featuring my yellow and turquoise wreath!! I was so surprised and tickled when I was scrolling through all these gorgeous wreaths and saw mine smack-dab in the middle!! So exciting!

17. Sam and Megan says:

Thanks for featuring my burlap wreath! I never would have used burlap if I never saw your blog! Thanks for your inspiration!

18. Thanks for the highlight Jen, you're awesome!

19. Cherie@DragonfliezCreationz says:

Love all the spring wreaths!
    Now I gotta go make one.

Cherie

20. Thank you for featuring my wreath!! I love all the other ones too!! It is great to see everyone getting ready for spring!
    Jennifer

21. Thank you SO much for featuring my wreath. When I saw it I was doing the happy dance and my toddler was laughing as I was dancing around. YAY!!!!!!!!!

22. Thanks for the feature! I love all these ideas and it makes me excited to see spring and get rid of this snow!

23. Thanks for featuring my wreath, Jen! Have a happy weekend!

24. Michelle @ Loving Every Second says:

Such great Spring wreaths. I love Spring! Love the colors, smells, everything about it :) Thanks for featuring my wreath!

25. amber marchant says:

Thanks so much for featuring my wreath! I am so honored!! I love your blog. You are my idol :)

Thanks again,
    Amber @ barbwired

26. Jen – thank you for sharing my wreath! Since I began blogging a year and a half ago, my home has welcomed many new wreaths! There are so many fun wreaths in blog land as inspiration!

27. Erin @ Crafts and Sutch says:

Wow, Jen! You are such a ROCK STAR! Thank you so much for sharing my diaper wreath in this fantastic collection! You're the best!

28. feltsocute says:

Thanks so much for featuring my moss butterfly wreath. There are so many beautiful projects there!

29. southernscraps says:

All of them are amazing. Thanks for including mine in your feature!

30. Thank you so much for featuring my jelly bean wreath! I am beyond excited!

Thank you!
    Meghan
    @sweetchickenlittle.blogspot.com

31. thanks Jen.
    there are so many great wreaths featured here. i'm thrilled to be included.

32. Ali Richardson says:

Thanks for the wreath feature!! Ha ha, those yarn wreaths sure are tedious (but totally worth it).

33. The Tinkerer says:

Ahhhh! Thank you for featuring my Spring Wreath! I am so stinkin' excited! Jen, your the best!

[HUGS} and Blessings!
    Steph @ The Polka Dot Bungalow

34. All of these are great! Tons of inspiration!! :o)

35. Oh my gosh, there are SOOOO many awesome spring wreaths out there! Total eye candy! And I'm so excited, I didn't know there were making another Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie! Yaaaay! And that book looks awesome. GO BYU!!! :) And thanks for the spotlight! I'm so honored! :)