Easter Ideas Roundup: Part 1

There were so many
great Easter projects floating around this year.
I thought I would make a list of projects I loved
that are on to-do list for next year:
Beth’s Meringue Bunnies – these are so beautiful, I wouldn’t want to eat them!
Bake @ 350’s Chicks and Bunny Cookies —  Bridget makes wonderful creations!
Somewhat Simple’s Easter Advent — such a cute idea!

Life on 19th Bunny Basket — I love that little bunny face!
Under the Table and Dreaming’s Yarn Nest (via Someday Crafts) — Beautiful! This is on the list for sure!

Red Door Home’s Pretty Pinwheels — I love the colors she used.
Bird Craft’s Printable Bunny Masks — My girls will love decorating these. I may have time to do this tomorrow .

Doehler Day’s Brown Bag Spring Tree – I love those brown bag blossoms!
chocolate-1

How Does She’s Chocolate Mousse Eggs — Don’t these look delicious?? Yum! I wish I had one right now!
057

Lipstick and Laundry’s Spindle Carrots — How clever are these. Love them!

The Decorated House’s Free Digital Easter Tags — Go get them! Donna is an amazing artist!

Restless Rita’s Giant Burlap Carrot — Love this. It’s made out of foam core board!
Created By Diane’s Macaroon Chicks — So cute! Diane has fabulous foodie ideas!
 Redberry Barn’s Burlap Nest — So cute. Jenn makes tons of cute crafts!

I’ll stop there for today — I could probably do three Easter Wrap Up posts because there are so many wonderful projects I loved this year!
Don’t forget — the Weekend Wrap Up Party is starting at midnight. I’ll be reviewing last weeks projects and the winner!
So get your projects ready I can’t wait to see them!!!
Emmie Kate Sterling Silver Mother?s Little Ones Bracelet
And, if you would like to win a Personalized Mother’s Bracelet from Emmie Kate jewelry, click HERE!

Comments

1. Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick says:

Thank you so much for the mention my dear!!

2. Beth@The Stories of A to Z says:

Oh my goodness, I have so many projects filed for next year! Thanks for highlighting one of my projects in this great list :).

3. So many cute ideas! Thanks for sharing. You should check out the Peep bunnies I made this week, I think you and the kids would love them for next year! http://WWW.jojobean26.blogspot.com

4. Gorgeous projects. Thanks for sharing them.

5. Hi Jen Jen!

Thank you for featuring my stuf!!!

I'll place your button on my featured page!

Thanks again and Have a Happy Easter!!

hugs,
    Bird

6. Stephanie Lynn says:

Jen, Thanks so much for adding the yarn nest to your roundup. I look forward to seeing your post each week – such amazing inspiration! Hope you have a great holiday weekend! ~ Stephanie Lynn

7. Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} says:

Thank you so much for including my chicks. What a great list you have, so many great ideas! I hope you have a wonderful Easter.

8. I;ll take a dozen of those peep cookies please

9. Miller Racing Family says:

What great ideas. I love the Easter advent eggs and both of the carrot ideas. Thanks for sharing!
    I hope you and your family have a fabulous Easter!

10. Yay! I'm so excited to have one of my little crafts show up on your amazingly awesome blog, Jen! :) Thank you so much.

I am also blown away by all the amazing things that have been made for Easter & Spring lately. It's so much FUuuun!

Have a Happy Easter!
    Blessings- Sarah

So many great ideas! I love the candlestick turned nests! And the spindle carrots are a SUPER idea! Thanks for sharing:)

12. Lacie @ Creative Attempts says:

i am so ready with a list of projects to do for next year!! yeay

13. Michelle says:

I love all those ideas! Tulips are my favorite flower and that table is gorgeous with them.

14. AAAAGH! I can't believe you included me – I am so thankful to be among this fab list!

15. Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry says:

Lovin' all the great ideas… Thanks for posting… 😉

16. thanks as always for the fabulous roundup! You rock sister friend!!!

17. bridget {bake at 350} says:

Squee! Thanks for including me! I *heart* your blog and am honored! :)

Happy Easter!

18. Red Door Home says:

What a great group of projects. I feel so honored to be included. Thank you!

19. Thrifty Decor Chick blows me away.

20. The White Farmhouse says:

Oh I am so waiting! I may even stay up til midnight to see if I can be the first. Love all the Easter inspiration. So glad that I am done for now!

21. DOEHLER DAYS says:

Thanks for featuring my brown bag spring tree!

22. Jenglamgirl says:

Cute Cute Stuff!!! thanks for sharing! my craft blog is going to be dull until I think of some summer/ 4th of July crafts. Have a great Easter Jen! hugs! JGG