15-Minute Snowman White Cheese Ball Recipe. Mozzarella, cream cheese, Worchesterchire sauce and spices rolled in shaved Parmesan cheese. Divide the cheese ball into two parts and make it into a delightful snowman that will be the hit of any holiday or Winter party!
1. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powered, cayenne pepper until combined.
2. Add Mozzarella cheese and use hands to combine the cheese together with cream cheese mixture into a ball. Then separate into two balls - one a little larger than the other.
3. Pour the shredded or shaved Parmesan cheese into a smaller bowl. Roll cheese balls in Parmesan cheese until covered.
4. Place the larger cheese ball on the bottom and the smaller one on top. Make the snowman face. Place two peppercorns in the middle of the face. Then add the tip of a carrot under the eyes. Press all into the cheese ball slightly so they will stick.
5. Add sliced olives to the front of the larger cheeseball. Press them into the snowman so they stick. Then add a sprig of rosemary to the top of the snowman's head. You can use toothpicks to secure it into place.
6. chill snowman in fridge for 2 hours. You can also make this appetizer the night before and cover it in the fridge overnight to serve the next day.