Hello TT&J fans, Jennie here from CraftOManiac. What a treat it is to be visiting once again. I just adore my visits here, thanks jen oodles.
Today I am sharing with you my
“Hippity Hop Easter’s On It’s Way Board.”
- I headed off to Lowe’s to pick up a very long board, that I had cut down to size ” 9 x 40 1/2 inches.
- First I sanded the board, then painted the entire board 3 coats of acrylic white paint.
- Then I cut out all my words with my Cricut. I used the Platinum Schoolbook Cartridge.
- I transferred all my words onto transfer tape then onto the board and spaced each word 3 inches apart.
- I then peeled off the transfer tape and painted the board a turquoise acrylic paint.
- Once it was dry I peeled off the vinyl, and sanded the board to rough it up where I wanted.
- Next I took some apple green acrylic paint and with the top of my sponge brush, brushed on grass streaks in different directions.
- Lastly, I made a cute pennant from some cut to size fabric. I hot glued each pennant piece to some ribbon and hot glued the small pennants to the back of the board.
Thank you so much for taking a look at my project. Thanks again jen, love ya.
What a fun Easter decoration!!
Check out all of the great things that Jen has been up to over at Craft-O-Maniac this month:
Jen is living it up at Disneyland right now – check out her Disney Tote!
Can you sense a theme going on here?? LOL
And how springy and bright is Jen’s hutch? Love!
Have a Beautiful Day!!