Mother’s Day is coming up soon!
We always like to have a brunch with breakfast and lunch items on Mother’s Day. Here’s a recipe that I will be making this year. I love it because it’s super easy and looks really pretty on a plate, since each serving is separate. It’s Chicken Florentine Lasagna Roll Ups!
Another nice thing about this recipe is you can make this up the night before and refrigerate it. Then just pop it into the oven for a really easy and pretty meal!
Here’s the easy recipe:
10 dried lasagna noodles
1 beaten egg
1 carton (15 ounce) ricotta cheese
1 package (10 ounce) frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 jar pasta sauce
1 chicken breast, cooked with Italian seasoning and shredded
1. Cook the lasagna noodles according to the directions. Drain the noodles, rinse in cold water.
2. Make the filling. Combine the egg, ricotta cheese, spinach, 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken breast and 3/4 cups of the Parmesan cheese. Mix it all up in a bowl.
3. Lay each lasagna noodle out and spread about 1/3 cup of filling on each noodle, then roll it up and put it in a baking dish.
4. After rolling all 10 noodles with the filling, pour the pasta sauce over the top and cover with foil.
5. Bake it in a 375-degree oven for 25 minutes, then remove foil and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and Mozzarella Cheese. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes until heated through.
We are happy to celebrate el Cinco de Mayo and Mother’s Day with an awesome
Shopping Spree Giveaway
The 3 lucky winners will get to choose their prize of $150 for them and $150 for a friend!
I love all the AMAZING Bloggers behind this celebration and I’m sure you will too!
They are sharing on their blogs today delicious recipes and adorable Mother’s Day ideas.
Click on the links bellow and be inspired!
THREE LUCKY WINNERs are going home with $150 BUCKS for them and another $150 for a friend!
And it could be YOU!!!
HOW TO ENTER:
Just enter using the Rafflecopter below…
Good luck to all!