Get ready for the BIG game with some of these fun decorations and recipe ideas!!
They are sure to satisfy your family and friends!!
* * * * * *
Football Bread Bowl with Taco Dip @ Hungry Happenings
DIY Goal Post @ She’s Kinda Crafty
Superbowl Party Pennant @ My Cup Runneth Over
Football Pizza @ Summer Scraps
Football Party Ideas @ I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Football Field Table Runner @ Yesterday on Tuesday
Chicken Waffle Sliders @ Food, Folks, and Fun
Football Yardline Jello Snacks @ Hoopla Palooza
BBQ Chipotle Chicken Nachos @ Lemons for Lulu
Sausage Jalapeno Pepper Poppers @ My Turns for Us
Empanada Mini Pies @ The NY Melrose Family
Cajun Potato Skins @ Echoes of Laughter
Sausage + Pepper Sloppy Joes @ Food, Folks, and Fun
Beer Mug Cheese Stuffed Football Pretzels @ Hungry Happenings
Crockpot Root Beer Sandwiches @ Savvy Shopper Central
Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppers with Balsamic Glaze @ A Casarella
Buffalo Wings @ My Turn for Us
S’more Cups @ The Paper Heart Studios
Persimmon Caprese Toast @ The Winthrop Chronicles
* * * * * *
Don’t forget to come to the Pinterest Party tonight!
We are so excited to be hosting a Pinterest Party to celebrate Valentine’s Day! Help us create the most comprehensive holiday Pinterest board TONIGHT, January 26, at 9 p.m. EST/ 8 p.m. Central/ 7 p.m. MST/ 6 p.m. PST by sharing your favorite Valentine-themed projects and recipes.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Follow the Year of Celebrations Pinterest board.
- Comment on the original post at this link and leave a link to YOUR favorite Valentine’s Day project and/or recipe.
- Tweet YOUR favorite Valentine’s Day project and/or link using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations
- Join us on Sunday, January 26, at the appointed time and watch as we build a board full of amazing ideas – including yours!
- Be sure to follow along during the party to repin and comment on the board’s posts using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations.
- One lucky party participant will walk away with $200 in DIY party products from American Crafts!
This week’s giveaway is from The Dollar Tree Value Seekers Club!
Here’s how to enter to win a $100 gift card to The Dollar Tree!
* * * * * *
What’re YOU doing for the big day?
Let me know in the comments – I would love to come see YOUR ideas!!