Keeping it Real — Last, Last Minute Neighbor Gift Idea {w/printable}

You know those Tiny Bunting Dish Towels that I made? I really wanted to get enough done for neighbor gifts, but ran out of time…
I have great neighbors and wanted to give them something cute. And I waited til the last minute so I needed something easy to put together. I found some great $1 cookie cutters at Sur La Table, a bottle of Dollar Store sprinkles and a package of Cookie Dough Mix. And I tied it up with a little tag and some baker’s twine.
If you’re running behind like me, here’s the printablein case you want to make a few up!!

These also make an easy last minute gift to have on hand or a hostess gift this Christmas week.

Also — here’s another fun idea. Grab a package of recipe cards from Michael’s and print up this cute little saying. My neighbor Lynette brought this one by.

Happy Christmas Eve!!
Thanks for being such wonderful bloggy friends!!

Comments

1. I liked vintage wanna bee on facebook, too!

2. These are darling!! Now, if I could only email this to myself in 360 days…

3. Austin Lovelys says:

Great ideas! I will keep these in mind for next year! love it.

4. Sarah@AlpinePoppy says:

Thank you for such a "sweet" gift, my family and I love it!! I am so grateful to be your friend, Merry Christmas!!

5. Ruthie's Girl Designs says:

These are great non budget busting ideas for the holidays!

6. Linda Ruthie says:

Another adorable and quick gift idea. Thank you! Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas!

What a cute idea…simple and the tag really makes the gift!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! I'm really glad to have found you in Blogland…you are a wonderful teacher and friend!

Sue

8. Merry Christmas to you and your family Jen…

9. What a great idea! I'm stressing over wanting to bake for my new neighbors… maybe I'll try this instead!

Where did you get the cookie cutters? Love the dress one!

I think it's a great gift, Jen. Anything to show that you care about your neighbors will be special. :) Merry Christmas!!!

11. Jen, thanks for all your great ideas all throughout the year. I love T&J! Hoping you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year ahead.

12. Admitted Fabricaholic says:

truly a great last minute gift idea. Love it! Merry Christmas!

13. Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures/Treasured Moments says:

I just have to say everything you do is terrific. You truly have a gift to turn ordinary into extraordinary. Merry Christmas.

14. Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions says:

That's what I like about you, Jen ~ you do keep it real! I love your towels, but I think the package you put together is a great idea, too. The tag makes it look like you didn't run out of time.

15. I LOVE Your 'keeping it real' posts :) Awesome ideas – and that bunting towel is adorable! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas tomorrow!

Much love,
    Jen :)

16. Attempting Aloha says:

Very cute! I'll bet your neighbors loved them. :)

Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka,

Charlie

17. Victoria@Whimsy by Victoria says:

Such cute and creative ideas!! Love it! Merry Christmas to you friend and your beautiful family!!

Hugs and love,