Do you love Subway Art?

You may think I’ve gone a little over the deep end for Subway Art lately. And its’ probably true. I think it is so fun and I love seeing Subway Art ideas. Different themes that people have used and so many different techniques on how to create Subway Art.
So I decided that I am having a Subway Art Party this Tuesday — August 3rd.
If you have made Subway Art
I would love for you to link it up.
It will be a great place for people to come over and see your Subway Art creation during the party and long afterward when people search for it online. They can find the ideas all in one place and then click over to your blog to see YOUR idea!

Come link up and show off YOUR Subway Art on Tuesday!

Comments

1. The Blonde Duck says:

How cool!

2. i want a farming one!!!!! cotton, dirt, harvest :)

3. Stunning... says:

I would want my subway art to be inspirational and creatively inspired!

4. Stunning... says:
  5. I love subway art. Is it ok to link up to a project I did awhile ago? The only subway art I finished is my family rules canvas.

6. Housewife Bliss says:

Looking forward to Tuesday, you always have such great ideas to share and inspire.

7. Elder Family says:

I am super excited to see the posts!! I love subway art but have yet to try my hand at it – perhaps I will be so inspired that I won't be able to resist!

8. this blessed nest says:

oh man!!!

you are just a couple of days ahead of me. maybe i will shake my tail feather & get it finished by wed..??
    (twins' bday party on tues – otherwise i would be here then.)

we shall see….
    great idea!

kellie

I'm still just processing the idea, I move much slower than you do! I think it will be fun to see what everyone has created.

10. Faith, Trust, and a Little Pixie Dust says:

I don't think you're obsessed at all! Ha ha! I'm planning on a project (inspired by your demo on Studio 5!), but I won't finish in time for the linking party. I'll let you know when it's done. By the way, my Australian blog friends call these "Bus Rolls".

Warmly, Michelle

11. Sarah@AlpinePoppy says:

Oh I love this idea! Inwant to make one for every holiday, maybe I will get motivated and make one tomorrow for Halloween….

12. Franchesca says:

I hope I finish it in time! :) I'd love to link up!

13. Nina @ Momma Go Round says:

Sweet! I just did two for my son's room of the songs I sing him every night. I can't wait to share :)

14. Madigan at madiganmade says:

This is an awesome idea. I really want to make a subway art project myself – but I need ideas! I look forward to seeing some great inspiration.

15. Oooohh, fun! I'll be linking up!

16. The White Farmhouse says:

I've got a subway art project planned for the boys room. I have yet to do it though. Maybe I should get off my butt and do it! This might be the push I need!