I want to Spotlight YOU!

Would you like to share an idea or tutorial on Tatertots & Jello?
I would love to spotlight YOU.
I am working on some big decorating/remodeling projects this Summer and will be keeping you updated with those, but to fill in days when I am knee deep in paint or power tools, I am going to be featuring great ideas/projects! I love sharing new blogs and creative people with my readers. So this is your chance to show off your Craftiness!
This is what I am looking for:
  • Original Projects with Tutorials
  • Great pictures

Plus you get a nifty little button – lol:

Here are the weeks I have open. I will fill the spots on a first come basis. You can always email me your post early if you want to do it ahead of time too.
  • June 28th (2 spots)
  • July 5th (3 spots)
  • July 12 (3 spots)
  • July 19th (3 spots)
  • July 26th (3 spots)
  • August 2nd (3 spots)
  • August 9th (3 spots)
  • August 16th (3 spots)
  • August 23rd (3 spots)
  • August 30th (2 spots)
I will be posting pictures of my projects as I work on them. Here’s the one I am currently working on:
My half bath. I have sanded it down and primed the cabinet. The next step is paint, then I am doing a Board & Batten treatment. I am painting the cabinet and board and batten:
Heavy Cream = cabinet and board & batten wall treament

Blue Fir = Ceiling (squeal!) and accents
Arrowroot = wall above the wall treatment and accents!
I am hoping it turns out similar to these lovely rooms:

Some other projects in the works for me this summer are:
  • Redoing my laundry room
  • Repainting my kitchen island
  • Finishing up my Master Bedroom Redo (someday, right?)
  • More wall treatments (I’m a little addicted to wainscoting)
And that’s what I’m up to. Now back to the sanding for me. Oh, did I mention that the entire room is done with this river rock finish that I inherited when we bought the house 8 years ago? I have to sand the finish off before I can paint.
Leave me a comment or send me an email at jennifer@tatertotsandjello.com if you are interested in doing a tutorial so I can spotlight your blog!
The Weekend Wrap Up Party starts tonight at 8 PM (MST).
Come link up YOUR ideas so I can feature YOU!

Comments

1. Tru@FEATSANDACCOMPLISHMENTS says:

I would love to share a tutorial if you still have a slot.

2. oh and my email is
    eoberrys [at] gmail dot com

3. Sounds like fun!! I would love to join if there's room!

;)Rachel

ps. LOVE LOVE the paint colors for your bathroom!

4. Brenbren says:

I totally want to share a tutorial on your blog!

5. Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS says:

Hey Jennifer, just wanted to share with you that my can of river rock says that all you need to do to paint over it is to apply a coat of good primer and then paint. Just in case you didn't know or hear of that….

Hugs
    Julie

6. Brittany says:

I would love for you to spotlight! I do tutorials every week, so I really can do any week you would need. Let me know!
    brittfitz1225@hotmail.com
    mackenzieseverdaymom.blogspot.com

7. I would love to share a project! I could get something together for June 28 before we move or wait till later in August once things settle down. Joy @ Mommaskindacrafty.blogspot.com

8. I would love to do a spotlight project. I'm also really interested to see what you are planning!

9. I am so boring and have nothing to share, but I LOVE your projects!

I have been wanting to do board and batten for awhile now too! I just don't have any patience, LOL!

10. I am interested in doing a spotlight with you. Let me know which day you still have available. I am pretty flexible. Thanks! Bobbie boblyns at yahoo dot com

11. mrsofficer says:

Hi I just made the COOLEST Army tank cake. I'm no professional,just a stay at home mommy. I don't know if you spotlight food items. But I would be honored.I'm just your regular old blogger and ANY day you choose would be great!!!!How exciting and what an honor it would be if you picked me :)

12. Staci J says:

Hi Jenn! I love your blog, and it would be a total honor to be spotlighted. I post a tutorial every week at just sew sassy. I have tonz of ideas in my head right now, and some in my camera still that need to be shared. Let me know if it would work out…
    justsewsassy.com

13. Krista@thegatheringplacedesign says:

Jen, I would love to share a tutorial. The end of August would be great if you still have space. Let me know! :)

I am excited to see your home projects you are working on!!

14. Hey Jen, sent you a tweet regarding my ruffled tote tutorial. I'll have it done tomorrow. Do I send this by e-mail. Sorry if that's a dumb question. Newbie guest poster over here. :)
    Erin

15. Courtney says:

I'd love to come by and share a tutorial if you're still needing spaces filled! I've got a few ones that I've just posted and a few more that I'm working on that should be done in the next few weeks. Let me know!

16. I have a few of those same projects on my "to do" for the summer. If you run out of Diet Coke….let me know! (usually big projects require larger than normal amounts of that drink) Good luck!!

17. Elder Family says:

I would love to share some things I have been working on. I (like others) am a little new to really getting out there with my blog but I LOVE to share. I made this really cute piggy bank for our sons room – I think it is really cute of course. I need to edit the post a little to make it more of a tutorail but I am up for it if you have a spot for me. Whatever works for you. We also just moved into our first house so lots of new things going on.
    http://sweetelder.blogspot.com/2010/02/piggy-bank.html or emial me at rebekah_elder@yahoo.com

18. Trisha @ 3 Four and Under says:

I would be interested in doing a tutorial for your blog. Please stop by my blog http://3fourandunder.blogspot.com

19. Miss Megan says:

i would love if you would spotlight my blog! i just started it a few months ago, but i've got several tutorials up! i am actually working on a skirt right not for little girls that i'd love to share with everyone!

20. I would love to be part of your blog party! It's not a crafty idea but a nutritional supplement. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks so much!

21. I wouldn't mind doing a tutorial. We're moving into a new house next week. I'll be up to my eyeballs in projects. Should have loads of material to blog about. I can do something any time in July or August.

22. Missy Luukkonen says:

I would love to be a spotlight on your blog! I could do a tutorial on some of my sewing projects! Any of those weeks would work for me, just ket me know! Thanks for the opportunity!

Missy

23. Andréann says:

I'd love to share something with you, either from my 2 blogs.
    I have some playfood tutorial on my playfood blog http://playingfood.blogspot.com/
    and various tutorial on my main blog
    http://demilunes.blogspot.com and some recipe to share as well!

..http://demilunes.blogspot.com/2010/06/easy-bandana-dress-tutorial.html this one would be great to show to your audience :P

24. Jen,
    I LOVE the color for the bathroom. Guess what! That is VERY SIMILIAR to the color I chose! (I hope) I've even already bought the paint. It is Behr Smokestack Gray. I hope it's not too dark! I've also sanded my 'new' Craigslist vanity…still waiting on paint. I cannot decide if I want to be daring and go black or go white?? Ugh, decisions! What do you think? I am also putting up beadboard, tiling the floor, revamp my shower curtain, new lights, and mirror!

Are you leaving the floor the same? Wondering how the color will go with your tile. Yes, I need to pick out tile.

It will be fun to do it together, but I know you will finish first. Just call it a hunch!

25. Jordan and Robyn says:

It would be awesome if you wanted to spotlight my blog! I am a little new to the world of craft blogs and am in the process of taking all the craft posts on the fam blog to my new craft blog. I have a few projects I am working on, one of which is a headboard I'm really excited about. I'm pretty sure any of those weeks would work for me. I would love to show others my ideas.

26. Laura @ Ms Smartie Pants says:

I would love for you to spotlight my blog. I am working on a project right now that I can post of wall art for summer or you can check out my blog and see if there is anything I have already done that you would want to spotlight. I have only been blogging for a couple of months but been crafting/decorating for YEARS!!! I am open most any of those weeks, you just let me know. I can't wait to see what you have going.

27. Can't wait to see how it all turns out!! :)