1/2 cup milk
- Preheat the over to 425-degrees. Put the butter into a 10-inch ovenproof skillet and place it in the oven. (Or you can use a 9 inch round baking pan if you don’t have a skillet.)
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs, four. milk, and salt in a blender.
- When the butter has melted, carefully pull the skillet out of the oven and pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Bake 15-20 minutes or until the pancake is puffed up and lightly brown. It will flatten slightly after if comes out of the oven.
- Sweeten the strawberries with the granulated sugar in a small bowl and mix the sour creme with the brown sugar in a separate small bowl.
- Cut the pancake into wedges and serve on plates. Top with the strawberries and sweetened sour cream.