Are Cookies the next Cupcake?

{photo from Bridget’s blog}
Some facts you might have guessed about me:
I don’t love to cook.
I hate grocery shopping.
And, I would much rather play with a glue gun than a frying pan.
But, oh how I do admire people with culinary talent!
People that can that can whip up a wonderful dessert like Created By Diane,
Cupcakes like Tidy Mom,
 Raspberry Filled Vanilla Cupcakes
a Fabulous Crockpot Dinner like Tanya @ Miller Racing Family,

Plan meals like Hoosier Homemade,

Scrumptious muffins like The Ungourmet,
an English Crumble like Marie @ A Year At Oak Cottage,
Of course Bakerella’s Cake Pops,
IMG_5828
DSC06917
Risotto like Katherine @ Smokey Mountain Cafe
Grilled Sandwiches like Tamy @ 3 Sides of Crazy
Salad Masterpieces like Linda @ Weekend Cook
 Appetizers like Prudy @ Prudence Pennywise

or a beautiful cookie like Bridget at Bake @ 350.
And speaking of Bridget’s blog —
 Aren’t her cookies little works of art? Bridget is starting a new, exciting project: University of Cookie! Where she is going to teach US how to make these wonderful creations! I can’t wait to to see how she does it!

University of Cookie
 Head on over and check it out!
 Thanks everyone who took my Wrap Up poll.
You guys are so sweet and supportive!
It looks like the majority of readers want to continue the party – yay! Because I love seeing your projects and putting together giveaways for you! I am taking this weekend off to regroup, but the Wrap Up Party will be back next weekend even better! I haven’t decided how often it be happening — I’ll let you know.
This weekend I am going to spotlight some great projects that I have seen around lately! And, I will be announcing the winner of last week’s Wrap Up Party as well as the winner of the Cardigan Empire Look Book.
Have a Super Saturday!

Comments

1. ~3 Sides of Crazy~ says:

I love the ideas I get from reading your blog! Thanks so much for the shout out too!

2. Miss Anne says:

Ok, so besides being extremely hungry now, I'm delighted to see these different ideas/blogs :)

thank you for sharing!

3. What a fun post! I CAN't wait to go & visit all of them :)

4. All of those treats look so yummy! I can't wait to go check out the links. The University of Cookie sounds pretty cool!

5. Tammy@ Not Just Paper and Glue says:

I'll have one of each please? lol All of the cookies and foods look fabulously delicious. Can you tell I am hungry right now ??

6. Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} says:

You are just over the top amazing with your posts! Thanks for the shout out! Bridget's new blog looks great and I can't wait to see more.

7. Fleur de Bee says:

I AM SO HUNGRY NOW!!! Thanks! lol!

Everything is truly Eye Candy!!

8. Thanks for posting the link to Cookie University…I love to bake, and decorate Cakes; these cookies look delcious, I think I will have to expand from just cakes to cookies too! Thank You!

9. bbcd mama says:

The salad looks heavenly, but my favorite has to be the scrabble pieces!

10. Natalie Catherine says:

so many things i want to check out in this post!! i'll have to bookmark it and come back because i'm definitely avoiding working right now haha. :)

11. Well aren't you TOO SWEET!!! Thanks for the shout out!! I'm SOOO excited about Bridget's new project!!!

I get to guest post on there too!…can't WAIT!

12. Yay, you deserve a break my friend. The cookie University sounds wonderful…I'll check it out.

Now, I'm hungry! Have a wonderful weekend Jen….Hugs

13. Sarah @ Sugar Bananas! says:

Wow, these are some great goodies! I'm still thinking about that crumble – YUM!

Thanks for posting all of these creations. I love it!

~Sarah @ Sugar Bananas!

14. The White Farmhouse says:

I recently found that I love love love to cook! Almost as much fun as decorating and crafting. All these look so wonderful! Thanks for the tip on the cookie university! I am definitely going to sign up for classes!

15. Now I am so hungry! The cookies are gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

16. have a great weekend…
    great finds for sure..

17. bridget {bake at 350} says:

Oh my gosh! You are the *sweetest* thing EVER!!!

I wish we lived closer….we could trade crafting lessons for cookie lessons!

Thank you, thank you! Happy weekend!

18. I really hate grocery shopping too. haha

Thanks for sharing all of these links. Yum!

19. Thanks Jen for commenting on my craft room! You've been a big inspiration! Looking forward to next week's Wrap Up!

20. Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions says:

Mmmm, they all look so good! And I can't eat most of it {gluten free}! I'm pretty sure I can eat risotto, though, and that looks really yummy!

21. Hoosier Homemade says:

Thanks so much for the shout out on my Meals. It was the first time I had cooked that many meals in one day, but it turned out really well. I'm thinking about continuing it.It was so nice having our meals ready each night.
    ~Liz

22. I'm reading your post this morning while drinking my first cup of hot tea and now I'm ready to cook up a feast this weekend… wow thanks for all the great links to fabulous food blogs that will sure to get me cooking…. and the cookies are soo cute!!!
    xo,
    LuLu

1. Good for you for taking a little break to regroup! :)
    2. I should have never ever clicked this link. I think I gained 10 pounds just looking at the pictures!!
    3. The cookie university sounds like fun. I'll definitely check it out. Maybe get my Master's degree while I'm at it. ;)

24. OO I will definitely be looking into the Cookie University thing! Thanks for the link.
    Hope you have a great weekend too.

Tameeka xo

25. Jennifer @ A Fine Romance says:

OH, BTW Jen…I wrote a huge long comment about how great you are on your post about those mean bloggers leaving nasty comments but when I finished and tried to post it, it didn't go through. I couldn't get it back to try it again but I'd just like to say now that I think (and apparently many others as well – go you on the nearly 3000 followers) that I think that your blog is a lot of fun – VERY cute craft ideas and I can tell that you are a very sweet and talented person and you should be proud of the work that you do. There will always be haters when you are doing well. People don't like to see that in others because it reminds them of what they are not. I'm convinced that nearly 90% of the time, it's jealousy related. Anyway, just wanted you to know! :)

26. Jennifer @ A Fine Romance says:

I second that Jessica! Those bunny cookies are just too cute…I love the sparkle on the edges…kinda looks like bunny fur. Adorable. Fun post Jen! Though I will ALWAYS love my cupcakes, I do think that the cookie is coming around. ;) Hope that you have an enjoyable day!

27. You have made me hungry – and I just finished dinner! Yummy!!!

28. Yayy, I get to be first!! I think cookies are the next cupcakes! I just got some new cookie cutters this week. I wish I was as good at decorating them as I am at eating them!! xxoo