What’s Your Favorite Recipe?

Do you have a recipe that you make over and over again?
One that your family can’t get enough of?
Or one that takes you back to your childhood??
Mine is called Cay’s Firehouse Special — I love to make it because it’s delicious, quirky and takes me back to carefree, summer nights in Michigan.
Over-used Recipes Swap
Tiffany @ Simply Modern Mom has a really cool challenge going on right now. She is trying to come up with 365 delicious, favorite recipes from bloggers all over the world! I love this idea — I am always looking for tried-and-true recipes. And these are all favorites!
Some delicious-looking ones over there right now are:

Ice Cream Birthday Cake from V & Co.
Swedish Pancakes from Mod Podge Rocks
Chicken Enchiladas from 30 Handmade Days
Beef Lettuce Wraps from Small for Big
Chocolate Marshmallow Cake from MADE
Broccoli Soup from Be Different…Act Normal
Italian Meatloaf from The Moxie Pear
Corn Chowder from SF Girl by the Bay
Stuffed Shells from The Mother Huddle
Pudding Cookies from Makeunder My Life
Pop Up Pancakes from Make and Takes
Lemon Chicken from Centsational Girl
Meatloaf from AmyLouWho

She is trying to reach her goal of 365 recipes by Sunday.
So — go over and link up your favorite one.
I can’t wait to see and try everyone’s recipes!!!!
 I Hope you are having a Terrific Thursday!!

Comments

1. Jen!! We call this Frito Pie down here in Texas- an awesome fall meal!!!

~Becca

2. Miller Racing Family says:

Wow, what a neat idea. You know me I am always looking for something new to try. I will have to go check her out.
    Have a fabulous day!

3. How fun, I just went over and posted one of our favorite cookie recipes. Thanks for the link!

4. Christy says:

okay..your recipe made me laugh because when i was in 5th grade, i had this friend..who is chinese..and i mean first generation american chinese. i went to her house for dinner one night thinking we would be eating authentic chinese cuisine and her mom served something like this..calling it spoon tacos…i never had it before and i never had it since..but i loved it. i might just have to give ol' suzie a call and invite her over for firehouse special!!!
    thanks for bringing back such a fun memory for me!!

5. Wow, what a great thing to do. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend.

6. Julie Harward says:

Sounds like fun…thanks Jen..love ya! Come say hi :D

7. Kimmie @ live fancy. says:

Ooooh you just made one foodie very happy!

8. KRISTINA CIPOLLA PHOTOGRAPHY says:

Thanks for posting! Ranch potatoes here I come! :)

What a fun idea! I already hopped over and added two of my favorite recipes to her list!

10. Natalie Catherine says:

mmm sounds delicious!! one that i found when we first got married a few years ago was this fresh mozzarella sticks recipe..we make it probably too much. haha. but it's always a hit when we have people over for dinner and do up a big italian meal! you will never want to order these when you are out again..home made is the best! and so easy. mm i want some already just thinking about it. haha..

11. The Mrs. says:

OOOH, thanks for sharing! I'm going to have to check it out! Always need new dinners!

12. Just the names of those recipes have my mouth watering.

13. Jenglamgirl says:

this is a fav. in my family… I make it regularly.. and you just can't stop eating it! HA!

14. how cool I am going to check it out

Carrie

15. Hey Jen…guess what I'm making tonight!!! Your recipe for Italian lasagna! I was going through my bookmarked recipes and yours won my vote for tonight. Can't wait to try it.

16. Vivienne says:

I'm going to try yours and link up one of mine!

17. Jen – thanks for posting this! I'll do that today!