Hey, all you burlap lovers!

A few weeks ago a reader suggested that I add a linky at the bottom of some of my more popular projects. I think it’s a great idea because you guys are so creative!
You take ideas and improve on them, give them a twist and make them your own!
So — I added a linky to my 2010 Burlap Wreath.
If you have made this wreath, or a variation of it, will you go HERE and link up your post!
 I think it would be so great to have your links attached so that if anyone wants to make one in the future, they can go over to YOUR blogs and see YOUR amazing ideas!
I will be adding linkies to some of my other projects in the next few days – I’ll keep you posted.
Thanks so much!
Have a great night!

PS — my daughter goes in for surgery on her knee tomorrow morning — will you send us some good thoughts and prayers? Thanks!!!

Comments

1. design gal says:

LOVE me some burlap! this is such a cute idea!

2. Michelle Whitlow says:

I will certainly pray for your daughter :)

3. KRISTINA CIPOLLA PHOTOGRAPHY says:

This is a great idea! Very natural and love the pops of color. I need a new wreath, the birds are trying to make their nest out of the sticks in mine…lol…it's entertaining to watch. I hope your daughter's surgery went well and she has a speedy recovery! :)

4. Amber DeYoung says:

I'm so excited to make that wreath I must have started following you after you posted that. it is the perfect thing to do with my scraps from my quilt I just need the burlap!

I will be praying for your daughter.

5. What a fun idea to add the linky to your posts. BTW – I am loving that wreath

6. What a fun idea to add the linky to your posts. BTW – I am loving that wreath

7. Grammy Staffy says:

I am praying that all will go well with the surgery. You both are in my thoughts. Best Wishes and Hugs, Lura

8. Of course I will pray for her and peace for you! Everything will be fine. HUGS!

9. Tam @ Sew Dang Cute says:

Good luck tomorrow! I will definitely keep your daughter (and you) in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

10. Good luck to your daughter tomorrow. I hope it all goes well.

11. Braley Mama says:

Praying that she will have a wise surgeon and be completely healed. That she will do great with her anistesia. And that you may have calm and comfort from Him!

12. carlisle clan conversation... says:

Praying for your 'little' one!

13. Relatively Ririe says:

Your daughter and family are in our prayers, have a good night.

14. Relatively Ririe says:

Hey, I love that you're doing this cause I actually made two and posted both so if you see my name twice that's why. I made the one you saw a couple of months ago, and then I made one for my mom and dad for Christmas. I took two smaller foam rings (from the Dollar Tree) of coarse, then looped them together and finished it the same way. I loved this and love the Easter one, your amazing!

Great idea!! Hope your daughter's surgery goes smoothly. :)

16. Good luck with the surgery tomorrow. I will keep your daughter in my thoughts and prayers!

I love the idea of a link up on the projects.

17. Ruby Red Slippers says:

I will pray for your daughter-
    and LOVE the wreath!

18. Hi Jen I will be praying for you all tomorrow.
    Pam

19. Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality says:

Hey, Jen, thanks for stopping by. It's been so fun to read everyone's comments & they all seem to agree with those thoughts on art. Your pics over here are so crisp & clear!

20. Little Miss Sassy Pants says:

This wreath is wonderful! And Im so happy to find such a cute way to use some quilt straps!!!

best to your daughter! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

21. Prayers & hugs headed your way Jenn..
    Much love to you~
    Denissa

22. Hoping that everything will go well and that she will recover quickly! Praying for you over here!

23. Sylvia (at) Lily's Pad and Petals says:

Prayers on their way for you, your daughter and her doctor.

24. Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions says:

Definitely, thoughts and prayers are with you! Try and get some sleep tonight, Jen!

25. Tammy at Tattered and Timeless says:

I just got out of surgery yesterday and honestly could feel all my friends well wishes so I'd be honored to send some warm wishes and thoughts to your daughter. All my brothers have had kneww surgeries- some more than once and came out great.
    tammy

What a fun idea! I hope everything goes well tomorrow…I will say a prayer for you!

27. ~Lavender Dreamer~ says:

I'll keep your daughter in my prayers. I know how worrisome that can be. Let us know how everything goes with her surgery. HUGS to you both! ♥♥♥

28. shortmama says:

Sending you good thoughts and prayers!

29. Stephanie Lynn says:

I'll keep your daughter in my thoughts and prayers…

I still love seeing that wreath – it's simply gorgeous!

30. Many blessings for your daughter and all those caring for her as well.

31. Saying a prayer!
    That's a great idea about linking up all the same projects, btw. :)

32. Miller Racing Family says:

We will be praying for all of you!

33. Love Being a Nonny says:

I WILL pray for your daughter. My husband had knee surgery one week ago today….amazing what they can do!