Not only does Bobbi have her etsy shop where she lists all sorts of cute children clothes, but she loves to do custom orders! Right now she is making Queen of Hearts skirts for a client’s daughters to wear to the premiere for the Alice In Wonderland movie! How cool is that? I am sure she could whip up the most fantastic Easter dress or outfit for your child!
- Leave a comment on this post.
- Go over to Bobbityboo and see all of the cute things, come back and tell me the name of your favorite item.
- Follow Bobbi’s blog — where you can get a heads up her new lines as well as sales and giveaways!
- Twitter about the giveaway.
- Mention the giveaway on Facebook
PS — I am in the middle of my blog redesign right now, so bear with me if the site seems a little weird for the next few days…
PPS – I have an Anthro-inspired project to show you tomorrow!
2/27 –UPDATE: Giveaway is closed. I will announce a winner on Sunday. Thanks for everyone who entered!