Do you ever have one of those weeks where it seems that you are running around ALL DAY LONG – EVERYDAY? I feel like I am going crazy, too many things to do, not enough time. Just keeping it real.
But I have got a few things done – or started anyways!
- Square foot garden:
- Helped plant a community garden:
As I sit here at 11:15, still in my sweats with no shower, I am thinking of the zillion things I need to do before the kids get home at 1:50 (early day):
- Plant the seeds in the garden
- Water the plants in the garden and pots so they don’t die
- Get Hannah dressed at some point
- Grocery store
- Post office
- Mow the lawns
- Clean the house (hasn’t been done all week)
Thank you for being such great blogging friends. And thanks to the sweet friends who have given me awards this week. I love you all. I will try to post about them as soon as I have a few minutes without children hanging on me demanding food.