I can’t believe it — I’ve hit my 200th post!!! I have just loved meeting all of you and to celebrate I’m having a giveaway. And since I love Mod Podge, it’s a decoupage giveaway. I decoupaged a 12 inch barn star and matching set of 3 picture frames.
- To enter the giveaway, just leave me a comment.
- If you want two entries, blog about it and leave me another comment telling me that you did.
- Plus all of my followers get an entry too.
And….Jen at Harried Mom of Four has tagged me with a fun Meme! Thanks Jen!
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
- My sister and her kids coming to visit!
- Seeing “Wicked” tomorrow night!
- Jeff finishing my Square Foot Garden boxes (he’s working on them right now!)
- Going somewhere fun with my kids tonight
- Easter egg hunt for my kids
- Getting my yard ready for Spring!
- Summer vacation – sun and the pool!
- Wearing flip flops (after I get a pedicure)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Took Hannah to the doctor’s
- Wished my friend a happy birthday!
- Watched a movie
- Saw my kids play with their cousins
- Went to the grocery store
- Saw the sun come out briefly
- Gave my kids hugs
- Gave my husband a kiss
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Speak in public (arrgh – horrible at this one)
- Travel the world
- Start a cupcake shop
- Get motivated to go to the gym
- Play the piano
- Eat whatever I like and not gain weight!
- Be patient
8 Shows I Watch:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Amazing Race
- Dancing with the Stars
- The Number One Ladies Dectective Agency
- Law and Order
- Private Practice
- Brothers and Sisters
and finally: 8 People I Tag
- Staci at Playing House
- The Unorganized Mom
- Juli at My Life
- Mrs. Jones
- Andrea at Life With You
- Robin at Murphy Memories
- Jodi at Mouse Tails
- Jessie at The Adventures of the McKinney Twins