It’s week 4 of Amber’s Extreme Makeover: Me Edition. This is a really great group of ladies who are supporting each other as we try to lose weight/get healthier. Go over and join!
- Not eating late at night (except one night when I had to eat like half a bag of Baked Lays)
- Drinking more water (I am loving Crystal Light)
- It’s finally warm here so I have been taking Ella for walks in the mornings (well, twice so far…)
- Working out in my yard has kept me busy and weeding up and down is almost the same as lunges, right???
- I am discouraged
- My jeans are still tight
- My stomach grossed me out in the shoe mirror at Target tonight as I was sitting to try on some sandals - blah!
- I am tired of Jillian Michael’s yelling at me as I Shred
- I am still going up and down with the same 2-3 pounds each week
The question this week is what type of music do you work out to that gets your blood pumping? Well, my kids will tell you that I like music way too young for my age. Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, The Fray, Owl City, Jack’s Mannequin — but also love 80′s stuff, Madonna, OMD, U2, Keane.
So, if you’re still reading this, please help me get motivated. Do you have any good ideas???? I am thinking about bagging it all and getting one of these: