Recommended for dry skin 1 egg 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted (but not hot) 1 tbs. honey
- Beat the egg in a small bowl until frothy and well-mixed. Slowly add the liquid coconut oil and honey, beating until your mask is the consistency of mayonnaise.
- Take an empty toilet tissue roll and set it on end in a clean bowl. Spoon mixture into the cardboard toilet paper roll (or consider using an empty deoderant container). Place tube, in the bowl, in the freezer overnight.
- To use, peel away just the top 1/4 inch of the cardboard roll and smooth the frozen stick over your face (think of it as a push up pop). Leave your mask on for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
Return the cream stick covered with plastic wrap and frozen between uses. Particularly soothing on a sunburn. Keeps indefinately.
This easy mask, used once or twice monthly, will both deep clean and exfoliate your face. It’s particularly beneficial for oily skin, as it drying and pulling effect.1 cup oatmeal 1 cup blueberries 1 tablespoon honey 5-6 almonds, whole
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until finely blended.
- Spread mixture over your face, and allow to set and dry (10-15 minutes).
- Rinse with warm water, and splash your skin with cool water or toner.
- This mask be may stored in your refrigerator for up to one week, covered tightly.
If you want more spa recipes, check out this website!
Wouldn’t it be fun to have a spa night get-together with your girlfriends? You could make a few treatment recipes, have everyone bring an appetizer and then watch movies!
I am thinking about having a Spa-theme for my daughters 10th birthday party. I would have each of the girls bring a robe and slippers. Then I would have different stations: a manicure station, a pedicure station, and a facial station. Have you ever done this type of party or been to one? Do you have any ideas?